Pent Summerhouse 112 - Two Rooms, Low Level Glazing
These superb quality high specification summerhouses are available in 12 sizes. The depths are 6', 8', 10' or 12' (1.8m - 3.6m). The widths are 12', 14' or 16' (3.6m - 4.8m). The ridge height is under 2.5m. Features include 2 rooms as standard and a choice of deal or cedar cladding. The main room features a panoramic fully glazed design with double hinged doors, at least 2 front windows, 1 side window and 1 rear opening window. The smaller room features a fully boarded single hinged door. Instructions are supplied for self assembly. We offer fitting as a low cost option in many areas.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 23rd January.
- All timber used in the construction of this summerhouse originates from sustainable forests
- All timber treated by total immersion in a high quality preservative
- Morticed and tenoned joinery doors and windows - if cedar cladding is specified the joinery doors and windows will also be made from cedar
- Pressure treated 2" x 2" floor joists (lifetime preservative treatment). Bearers not required
- Strong ex 3" thick planed roof purlins (70mm finished size after machining)
- Strong ex 2" thick planed deal framework (45mm finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved shiplap cladding (finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved floor boards (finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- Front roof projection approximately 15" (380mm)
- Green mineral felted roof
- Door height 6' (1830mm)
- Internal height at the lowest point inside 6'7" (1995mm)
- External height at the rear 6'9" (2065mm)
- 6' deep buildings external height at the front 7'2" (2190mm)
- 8' deep buildings external height at the front 7'6" (2280mm)
- Panoramic low level glazing with doors and sidelight windows fully glazed to the floor
- 2 non opening fully glazed front windows (12' and 14' wide summerhouses)
- 4 non opening fully glazed front windows (16' wide summerhouses)
- 1 non opening fully glazed side window
- All summerhouses include 1 small top hinged opening window in the rear wall, size approximately 1070mm wide x 330mm high
- Fully glazed double opening hinged doors with mortice lock fitted
- Black antique style door handles and hinges
- Width of room 1.22m (4')
- Depth of room varies from 1.83m (6') to 3.66m (12')
- 2'6" wide fully boarded framed ledged and braced single hinged door
- Door supplied with fitted mortice lock
- Black antique style door handles and hinges
PLANED SHIPLAP CLADDING: These summerhouses feature smooth planed fully interlocking tongued and grooved shiplap wall cladding. This design ensures that rainwater drains faster and the timber dries quicker, which ensures a longer life for your summerhouse. Our shiplap is fully tongued and grooved which is stronger than the half lap shiplap or rebated shiplap used by some others.
LOW LEVEL GLAZING: Low level glazing provides a panoramic view from inside your garden room so you can appreciate your garden fully. With low level glazing you can enjoy a better view of the garden, especially at sites where the garden slopes away.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the sloping wall. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- Installation (in most postcode areas)
- Choice of storage room positioned to left side or to right side (viewed from outside)
- Choice of 12mm deal shiplap, 19mm deal shiplap or 12mm Western Red Cedar shiplap (finished sizes after machining)
- Choice of standard black antique door handles and hinges or optional chrome finish
- The summerhouse can be supplied with no side window at the same price if requested
- The storage room can be supplied with an opening shed window positioned in the side wall or in rear wall opposite the door (viewed from outside)
- 4mm toughened glass to BS6206 Class A
- Heavy duty floor with 19mm thick tongued and grooved boards (finished size after machining)
- Internal lining and insulation to the walls, floor and roof, with polystyrene insulation and plain MDF lining
- This summerhouse can be made in smaller sections if access restricted
- A selection of microporous wood preservatives in a wide choice of colours
OPTIONAL SAME DAY INSTALLATION - THE BENEFITS: Our optional in house installation service is not just convenient, it is also your assurance of a better quality summerhouse. This is because any building with in house installation available is invariably better made using quality components. Over time regular feedback from fitters ensures that design faults and weaknesses have been rectified. Same day installation is convenient for you and cost effective because it saves travelling costs. The fitters will deliver your summerhouse and then install it, all at the same time. Others send sub-contract fitters separately, often from far away and often a week or two after the delivery. Waiting for the fitter can be very frustrating. Sub-contract fitting is also much more expensive because of the travelling costs. The fitting service does not include base preparation. A flat and level base is required, which can be made using concrete, paving slabs, pressure treated timber or plastic. In many areas we offer a base laying service as an option. We also offer heavy duty plastic base kits in all areas.
WESTERN RED CEDAR: Western Red Cedar is a naturally resilient timber which lasts longer than pine and other softwoods, even if never treated from new. It has been widely used in construction for over a century. During this time cedar has deservedly earned an unrivalled reputation for its attractive appearance and extraordinary durability. It is the ideal choice for people who are too busy to maintain their garden building. This oily timber has a strong but pleasant aroma which repells insects. Cedar contains hardly any knots. If untreated it will fade to a silvery grey colour. Western Red Cedar is a sustainable resource from the well managed forests of North America.
MICROPOROUS PRESERVATIVE - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our quality microporous preservatives are impervious to water but not to water vapour. This allows the wood to breathe. You can order up to 3 separate colours if required. At least two coats are normally required with a further coat at periodic intervals.
Our 3 star preservative is practical and affordable with a choice of 4 colours. It covers around 10 square metres per litre and normally lasts 1-2 years before a further coat is required.
Our 4 star preservative is a high quality preservative which covers around 9 square metres per litre and normally lasts 2-5 years before a further coat is requred. It is available with a choice of 12 colours.
Our 5 star preservative is a deluxe high build preservative which can be used to achieve a stunning finish. Each extra coat increases the colour and sheen. It covers around 8 square metres per litre and normally lasts 2-5 years before a further coat is required. It is available with a choice of 12 colours.
Based on average coverage five litres of our 4 star preservative is enough for two coats on an 8'x10' shed or an 8'x8' log cabin. Ten litres is enough for three coats on a 10'x16' shed or a 12'x10' log cabin. Coverage varies according to the smoothness of the surface and the porosity of the timber. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. All of these preservatives are safe for use with children and pets. These microporous preservatives are only available when you purchase a Summer garden building or if you purchased a Summer building in the past. Prices include free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow.
WATERPROOF CLEAR SEAL - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our hardwearing clear seal is ideal as a clear varnish for bare timber or as a waterproof top coat for painted wood and pressure treated timber. It is also ideal as a waterproof floor varnish, especially the polyurethane clear seal. The smooth and shiny finished surface is waterproof and easy to clean. Available in a choice of acrylic or polyurethane, these colourless water based coatings are almost odourless and recommended for smooth planed timber only. One coat is normally required as a sealing top coat on painted or treated timber. A minimum of two coats are normally required on untreated wood. Up to three coats may be required for floors. An unsealed timber floor quickly shows muddy boot marks and other dirt. For best results a floor should be treated at the earliest opportunity while the timber is new and clean. On average five litres of our 5 star clear seal is enough for three coats on a 12'x12' floor, two coats on the walls of an 8'x8' log cabin or one coat on the walls of a 12'x16' log cabin. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. The price includes free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland.
TOUGHENED SAFETY GLASS: Toughened safety glass is around 6 times stronger than normal glass so it is less likely to break. When it does break, toughened glass breaks into harmless small pieces. This makes toughened glass the best option for all the family including children, pets and the elderly.
HEAVY DUTY FLOOR: The standard floor is stronger than most summerhouse floors and suitable for all normal uses. It features 12mm thick tongued and grooved boards. The heavy duty floor features 19mm thick tongued and grooved boarding, which is similar to the tongued and grooved boarding used in housebuilding. It also features joists which are spaced close together for improved strength. The heavy duty floor is exceptionally strong and suitable for storing heavier items such as ride on mowers and large motorbikes where a considerable weight may be concentrated on one or two small points.
RESTRICTED ACCESS: A quality feature of these summerhouses is that they are made in large rigid panels. If access is restricted, your summerhouse can be specially made in smaller sections designed to pass through a normal single door. The smaller sections are designed to be at least as strong as the larger panels normally supplied. There is a charge for this option and notice is required with the order - for more details see below under "Other options".
- Delivery is normally between 4 and 6 weeks after order.
- Our summerhouse prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
SPECIALIST DELIVERY SERVICE: These summerhouses are normally delivered by specialist trained staff in dedicated vehicles. Most other summerhouses are delivered by national carriers who normally deliver to the kerbside only and their prices are based on weight and pack sizes. National carriers normally refuse to carry glass and generally cause more damage. As a result summerhouses delivered by outside carriers are normally made in smaller sections and weigh less, with thinner cladding and framing, styrene glazing less than 2mm thick and OSB floor and roof boards just 7mm thick. The benefits of a specialist delivery service include less damage, larger panels, heavier construction and helpful drivers who will carry your summerhouse to your chosen storage place.
- All summerhouse prices include VAT.
- Pay only 30% deposit when you order this summerhouse by phone or online.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
- Installation by specialist trained staff is available as an option in most postcode areas.
- If installation is available in your local area the prices are displayed alongside the summerhouse prices.
OPTIONAL INSTALLATION: If installation is ordered your summerhouse will be delivered and installed on the same day by prior appointment with you. These summerhouses are designed to be professionally installed so more care is taken in the factory to speed up installation and minimize problems on site. The result is better quality summerhouses which are easy to fit and longer lasting.
SIMPLE DIY ASSEMBLY: Because these summerhouses are designed to be professionally installed they are also easier to fit yourself. Features of these summerhouses include careful construction with high quality components, larger panel sizes and fewer problems.
SPECIAL OFFER . . . FREE TOUGHENED GLASS . . . ONLY UNTIL WEDNESDAY 23rd JANUARY!
- We are giving away free toughened glass with this summerhouse!
- This offer ends on Wednesday 23rd January so ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment!