Click this messge to hide it.
- All timber used in the construction of this summerhouse originates from sustainable forests
- Scandinavian redwood or whitewood
- These summerhouses include immersion treatment in brown preservative as standard
- Storage room internal size 7'8"x2'8" (2323mm x 805mm)
- Strong ex 2" planed deal framework 44mm x 27mm (finished size)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved shiplap cladding (finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved floor boards (finished size)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size)
- Fully glazed 3 pane folding doors to the summerhouse front wall
- Stainless steel lock and key
- Fully boarded single hinged door to the storage room front wall
- 1 fully glazed non opening window to the summerhouse side wall
- Doors and windows glazed with 3mm thick clear styrene
- Folding door width 5'11" (1800mm)
- Folding door height 5'7" (1700mm)
- Single door width 2'0" (600mm)
- Single door height 5'7" (1700mm)
- Mineral felted roof
- Internal eaves height at the lowest point inside 6'9" (2060mm)
- External ridge height 7'0" (2150mm)
SCANDINAVIAN REDWOOD OR WHITEWOOD: The most widely used timber in the UK for years, Scandinavian Redwood and Whitewood grow in the well managed forests of Scandinavia and the coldest parts of Northern Europe. The cold climate ensures slow growth. The growth rings are much closer together than faster growing trees from warmer climates. As a result the timber is heavy and durable with a close grain pattern. The wood is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined. Redwood and Whitewood are so similar in appearance and performance that it is difficult to tell the difference. Both are classified as slightly durable and treatment is required for outside use. The forests of Scandinavia and Northern Europe have been responsibly managed on a sustainable basis for centuries so Scandinavian Redwood or Whitewood is an enviromentally friendly choice.
PLANED SHIPLAP CLADDING: These summerhouses feature smooth planed fully interlocking tongued and grooved shiplap wall cladding. This design ensures that rainwater drains faster and the timber dries quicker, which ensures a longer life for your summerhouse. Our shiplap is fully tongued and grooved which is stronger than the half lap shiplap or rebated shiplap used by some others.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The overall sizes including the verandah are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the sloping wall. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.