Georgian Octagonal Summerhouse 510 - Ex Display, Collection Only
Size 7'7"x7'7". This top of the range, high quality octagonal summerhouse features cedar cladding with coloured paint treatment. Other quality features include a cedar shingle roof, internal lining and a laminate floor. Georgian glazing and toughened glass are also included. The first picture is a standard images of this building as supplied by the manufacturer. The remaining pictures show the actual display building which is being offered for sale. The actual building can be viewed 7 days a week at our Norwich show centre.
EX DISPLAY BUILDING for sale at NORWICH!
WE ARE PROUD TO DISPLAY THIS BUILDING: You can see this building on display at our showcentre in Norwich. With thousands of buildings on our website and only a few dozen on display, we only display our very best value buildings. We chose to display this building because it is one of our favourite buildings. We know it will bear close scrutiny. The condition is as new, except for dust and any minor wear and tear from use as a display building. There are no significant defects and it has not deteriorated at all.
COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF: If you are able to visit us you will see the quality for yourself. Our Show Centre is open 7 days a week with expert advisers always available. We are open from 9.00-5.30 on Monday to Saturday and 10.30-4.30 on Sunday. The address is:
Summer Garden Buildings
Liberator House, Bidwell Road, Rackheath Industrial Estate, Norwich, Norfolk, NR13 6PT
Telephone 01603 721590
RETAIL VALUE AS NEW: This building is a current model. You can see Georgian Octagonal Summerhouse 510 displayed on our website today. A breakdown of the retail prices for the equivalent specifications is listed below:
Georgian Octagonal Summerhouse 510 : �8920
Laminate floor : �372
Total including delivery : �9292 (Retail value as new)
Ex display : �4499
Available now for immediate collection
Installation not available
Buyer to dismantle and collect
- Free internal and external colour paint system included
- All timber used in the construction of this summerhouse originates from sustainable forests
- Genuine traditionally made cedar shingle roof with individual Western Red cedar shingles
- 12mm Western Red Cedar shiplap cladding (finished size after machining)
- Decorative grooved and painted MDF internal lining
- Morticed and tenoned joinery doors and windows made from Western Red Cedar
- Large glazed area with low level Georgian style windows to both sides
- Georgian glazing with individual single panes
- 4 fully opening side hinged windows and 2 non opening windows
- 4mm toughened safety glass to BS6206 Class A throughout
- Decorative arched heads to doors and windows
- Double doors 6' high x 3'8" wide (1835mm x 1120mm) with high security mortice lock and lever handles in a brass finish
- Solid raised and fielded door panels
- 45mm x 32mm planed deal framework (finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved floor boards (finished size after machining)
- 7mm thick hardwearing laminate floor
- Ornate finial
- Decorative moulded and mitred window beads
- Internal eaves height at the lowest point inside 6'10" (2080mm)
- Eaves height 7'0" (2130mm)
- Ridge height 10'0" (3050mm)
WESTERN RED CEDAR: Western Red Cedar is a naturally resilient timber which lasts longer than pine and other softwoods, even if never treated from new. It has been widely used in construction for over a century. During this time cedar has deservedly earned an unrivalled reputation for its attractive appearance and extraordinary durability. It is the ideal choice for people who are too busy to maintain their garden building. This oily timber has a strong but pleasant aroma which repells insects. Cedar contains hardly any knots. If untreated it will fade to a silvery grey colour. Western Red Cedar is a sustainable resource from the well managed forests of North America.
HIGH SPECIFICATION DOORS & WINDOWS: The door leaves and window sashes in this garden room are similar to those used in housebuilding, with morticed and tenoned joints throughout. All sashes are fitted with good quality ironmongery.
CEDAR ROOF SHINGLES: Attractive and durable, cedar shingles make the ideal roof for high specification summerhouses. These genuine cedar roof shingles are traditionally made from Western Red Cedar. The individual cedar shingles are laid over a felted solid pine inner roof. Each individual cedar tile is a known as a shingle. Cedar shingles have long been a popular roofing material for domestic and public buildings in large parts of North America where cedar shingles have a reputation for warmth and longevity. Cedar has an unrivalled reputation for durability and cedar shingles often last for many decades. We use only the highest grade of shingles which are 100% heartwood, 100% free from defects and 100% edge grain. Heartwood edge grain is the densest possible cut which ensures maximum durability. All fixings are covered by the next row of felt tiles, partly to ensure a neat appearance with concealed fixings but mainly to protect the fixing holes from any possible moisture.
TOUGHENED SAFETY GLASS: Toughened safety glass is around 6 times stronger than normal glass so it is less likely to break. When it does break, toughened glass breaks into harmless small pieces. This makes toughened glass the best option for all the family including children, pets and the elderly.
OCTAGONAL BUILDING SIZES: For ease of reference these octagonal summerhouses are measured as a rectangle. The first dimension listed is the overall width from side to side and the second dimension is the depth from front to back. The external wall sizes are listed alongside the price. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.