Stock products are delivered within a few days. Many other products are made to order. Please check individual products for specific delivery information.
Click this messge to hide it.
Corner Summerhouse 419 - Painted, Double Glazed PVCu
- Free same day installation
- Individually made to order
- Free external paint system included in a wide choice of colours
- Free laminate floor in a choice of attractive finishes
- Large glazed area with low level glazing included
- Contemporary plain glazing style with panoramic large panes
- PVCu doors and windows
- Mortice lock with handles and keys
- Key locking windows
- Chrome plated door and window handles
- Fully glazed double hinged doors, 4'1" wide x 6'7" high (1230mm x 2010mm)
- 2 fully glazed one pane non opening side windows, one in each side wall, each 2'7" wide x 6'7" high (795mm x 2010mm)
- 2 fully glazed two pane side windows with top hinged opening fanlight window, one in each side wall, each 2'7" wide x 6'7" high (795mm x 2010mm)
- Premium double glazed doors and windows with 28mm thick double glazing units and 20mm air gaps
- All timber used in the construction of this garden office originates from sustainable forests
- Strong ex 2" x 2" planed framework (45mm x 45mm finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved shiplap cladding (finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- Substantial 18mm deal tongued and grooved floor boards (finished size after machining)
- Strong ex 2" x 2" floor joists (45mm x 45mm finished size after machining)
- Strong ex 2" x 2" planed roof purlins (45mm x 45mm finished size after machining)
- One piece EPDM rubber roof membrane, a tough roof surface which is virtually maintenance free
- Fully insulated roof
- Fully insulated walls
- Internal walls and ceiling lined with decorative primed MDF boarding
- Ridge height approximately 7'1" (2100mm)
FREE SAME DAY INSTALLATION - THE BENEFITS: Our free in house installation service is not just convenient, it is also your assurance of a better quality summerhouse. This is because any building which includes free installation is invariably better made using quality components. Over time regular feedback from fitters ensures that design faults and weaknesses have been rectified. Same day installation is convenient for you and cost effective because it saves travelling costs. The fitters will deliver your summerhouse and then install it, all at the same time. Others send sub-contract fitters separately, often from far away and often a week or two after the delivery. Waiting for the fitter can be very frustrating. Sub-contract fitting is also much more expensive because of the travelling costs. The fitting service does not include base preparation. A flat and level base is required, which can be made using concrete, paving slabs, pressure treated timber or plastic. In many areas we offer a base laying service as an option. We also offer heavy duty plastic base kits in all areas.
PLANED SHIPLAP CLADDING: These summerhouses feature smooth planed fully interlocking tongued and grooved shiplap wall cladding. This design ensures that rainwater drains faster and the timber dries quicker, which ensures a longer life for your summerhouse. Our shiplap is fully tongued and grooved which is stronger than the half lap shiplap or rebated shiplap used by some others.
LINED AND INSULATED WALLS: These high specification garden offices feature fully lined and insulated walls with 45mm x 45mm planed deal framework. The insulation is 50mm thick mineral wool combined with a reflective aluminium foil vapour barrier. An additional waterproof membrane is also included. The walls are fully lined inside with decorative primed MDF boarding as standard. The decorative MDF lining features vertical tongued and grooved boarding with a matt white painted finish. Whilst most customers leave this untreated, it can be re-painted any colour of your choice. The internal lining boards are made in pre-fabricated panels for easier and more precise fitting on site. The panels feature additional horizontal framing and the overall width of the cavity is approximately 65mm.
LINED AND INSULATED ROOF: The roof features 12mm thick tongued and grooved boards and 50mm thick mineral wool insulation combined with a reflective aluminium foil vapour barrier. The underside of the roof is lined with decorative MDF with matt white painted finish to match the walls.
LAMINATE FLOOR: These quality garden offices feature 45mm x 45mm planed floor joists with 12mm thick tongued and grooved floorboards and a reflective vapour barrier. Hard wearing 8mm thick laminate flooring with underlay is included as standard.
FREE EXTERNAL PAINT TREATMENT: This garden room is treated with a high quality paint system in a choice of opaque colours. Externally one or two colours can be chosen. The colour of the external cladding is always the main colour. The doors, windows and fascias can be painted in either the main colour if you want one colour throughout or in a different colour if you specify a second external colour. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow.
HIGH SPECIFICATION DOORS & WINDOWS: The doors and windows in this garden office are similar to those used in modern house building, with high performance PVCu frames and sashes. Features include multi chamber frame profiles and sealed unit double glazing. All sashes are fitted with draught excluders and good quality ironmongery.
DOUBLE GLAZING: Our double glazed doors and windows ensure that your office is warmer and cheaper to heat. We recommend double glazing if you want to use your office all year round. Double glazing also provides additional sound insulation. If you expect to use your office frequently and often for prolonged periods we also recommend floor and roof insulation. Insulation ensures a more comfortable environment on the hottest days in the summer and the coldest days in winter.
TOUGHENED SAFETY GLASS: Toughened safety glass is around 6 times stronger than normal glass so it is less likely to break. When it does break, toughened glass breaks into harmless small pieces. This makes toughened glass the best option for all the family including children, pets and the elderly.
ONE PIECE EPDM ROOF: A tough EPDM rubber membrane is made in one piece to the size of your roof with no joins. It is easily fitted within a few minutes at normal temperatures with no heat required. EPDM rubber is completely inert, UV stable and not affected by extreme temperatures. It never perishes and it will not rot, split, crack or degrade. EPDM rubber lasts for years with little or no maintenance. It has been widely used in flat roofing for over 40 years from Alaska to the Middle East. It is increasingly popular in the UK where it is widely used for re-roofing flat roof garages and extensions. Even in extreme weather conditions EPDM rubber remains flexible and it will stretch to absorb any movement as a timber roof expands and contracts with the seasons.
CORNER BUILDING SIZES: For ease of reference these corner summerhouses are measured as a square based on the width of the two longest walls. The external wall sizes are listed alongside the price. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
WE ARE PROUD TO DISPLAY A SIMILAR BUILDING: You can see a similar building to this one on display at our show centre in Norwich. Although it is not exactly the same model, it is a similar building made in the same factory to a similar specification using the same components. The display will give you a good impression of the overall quality of construction. With thousands of buildings on our website and only a few dozen on display, we only display our best value buildings. We chose to display this building because it is one of our favourite buildings. We know it will bear close scrutiny. If you are able to visit us you will see the quality for yourself. PLEASE NOTE, VISITS TO OUR SHOW CENTRE ARE CURRENTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- PVCu doors and windows offered in a choice of colours
- High quality external paint finish offered in a choice of colours
- Internal walls and ceiling lined with 12mm deal tongued and grooved vertical match boarding
- Fully insulated floor
- Choice of black or white PVCu guttering with downpipe
- Pressure treated 3" x 3" floor bearers (lifetime preservative treatment)
- This garden office can be made in smaller sections if access is restricted
COLOURED EXTERNAL PAINT FINISH: This high quality microporous paint system is available in a choice of opaque colours. Microporous woodstains are impervious to water but not to water vapour, which allows the wood to breathe. Microporous woodstains offer superior absorption and protection plus greater durability. The external cladding will be painted in your choice of colour. The fascias will be painted in a similar colour to match the PVCu doors and windows. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow.
FLOOR BEARERS: Bearers are substantial pressure treated beams under the floor, which will prolong the life of your summerhouse. The bearers are the only part of the summerhouse which is in contact with the ground and they are pressure treated for longer life. The bearers also raise the floor above the ground. This allows air to circulate under the floor to reduce dampness and also reduces saturation of the lower cladding boards.
RESTRICTED ACCESS: A quality feature of these offices is that they are made in large rigid panels. If access is restricted, your office can be specially made in smaller sections designed to pass through a normal single door. The smaller sections are designed to be at least as strong as the larger panels normally supplied. There is a charge for this option and notice is required with the order. For more details see "Other options".
DELIVERY UPDATE: This item is currently available within the estimated delivery times below, with no delays. Our delivery times are slower than normal due to unprecedented demand.
- Delivery is normally between 10 and 13 weeks after order.
- Our summerhouse prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
SPECIALIST DELIVERY SERVICE: These summerhouses are normally delivered by the fitters in dedicated vehicles. This ensures less damage and no delay between delivery and fitting. Most cheaper summerhouses are delivered by national carriers who normally deliver to the kerbside only. Carriers cause more damage and normally refuse to carry glass or large panels. Their prices are based on weight and panel sizes. As a result, summerhouses delivered by outside carriers are made in small and flimsy lightweight sections with less wood. The benefits of our specialist delivery service include less damage, larger more rigid panels and heavier construction.
- All prices include VAT.
- Pay only 30% deposit when you order this summerhouse by phone or online.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.
- All prices include FREE INSTALLATION by specialist trained staff.
- Your summerhouse will be delivered and installed on the same day by prior appointment with you.
FREE INSTALLATION: This summerhouse includes free installation. Because of this it is better made than other summerhouses. Everything possible is done to speed up installation and minimize problems on site. The result is better quality summerhouses which are fitted quickly with few complications. Features of these summerhouses include careful construction with high quality components and fewer problems.
SPECIAL OFFERS . . . FREE PAINT FINISH . . . FREE LAMINATE FLOOR . . . OFFERS END WEDNESDAY 19th JANUARY!
- We are giving away a free external paint finish with every summerhouse!
- We are also giving away a free laminate floor with every summerhouse!
- All offers end on Wednesday 19th January so ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment!