Large Twin Apex Greenhouse 372 - Box Section
These top of the range, finest quality greenhouses are 15'6", 20'4" or 25'2" wide. There are 27 lengths available from 7'9" to 39'4". Longer sizes are available and are subject to individual quotation. The twin apex design features a low profile with a central box gutter. Features include powder coated aluminium frames in a choice of colours. Luxury features include heavy duty box section aluminium and full height toughened safety glass. Multiwall 10mm thick polycarbonate glazing is also available as an option. All roof vents are supplied with automatic openers as standard. The generous 6'7" eaves height allows the doors to be positioned in any wall. Detailed instructions are supplied for DIY self assembly. We offer fitting as a low cost option in many areas. The first two pictures show the 20' x 12' green finish greenhouse with optional double doors in the side.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 19th June.
- Single room as standard - internal partitions are available as an option but they serve no structural purpose
- Full length central box gutter with substantial aluminium support beams
- Longer greenhouses feature substantial aluminium box gutter support posts
- Longer greenhouses feature additional roof bracing to ensure structural rigidity
- Substantial aluminium hollow beam frames
- Powder coated aluminium
- 4mm toughened glass to BS6206 Class A as standard
- Substantial base plinth included as standard
- Neat glazing with rubber external capping (no wire clips)
- Full height glass where practical with no unsightly glass overlaps
- 2 single sliding doors included as standard
- Choice of door position
- Crests and finials (Colour to suit the greenhouse)
- Integral gutter to each side with stopends, outlets and full length downpipes
- Free automatic opener with every roof vent
- Single door width 2'5" (730mm)
- Eaves height 6'7" (2010mm)
15'6" wide twin greenhouses
- Twin apex roof design, each half 7'9" wide (2360mm)
- Ridge height 8'6" (2600mm)
- 7'9" and 10'2" long buildings include 4 free roof vents
- 12'7" long buildings include 6 free roof vents
- 15'0" long buildings include 8 free roof vents
- 17'5" long buildings include 10 free roof vents
- 19'11" long buildings include 12 free roof vents
- 24'9" long buildings include 16 free roof vents
- 29'7" long buildings include 20 free roof vents
- 34'5" long buildings include 24 free roof vents
- 39'4" long buildings include 28 free roof vents
20'4" wide twin greenhouses
- Twin apex roof design, each half 10'2" wide (3100mm)
- Ridge height 9' (2740mm)
- 10'2" long buildings include 4 free roof vents
- 12'7" long buildings include 6 free roof vents
- 15'0" long buildings include 8 free roof vents
- 17'5" long buildings include 10 free roof vents
- 19'11" long buildings include 10 free roof vents
- 24'9" long buildings include 14 free roof vents
- 29'7" long buildings include 18 free roof vents
- 34'5" long buildings include 22 free roof vents
- 39'4" long buildings include 26 free roof vents
25'2" wide twin greenhouses
- Twin apex roof design, each half 12'7" wide (3840mm)
- Ridge height 9'1" (2780mm)
- 12'7" long buildings include 8 free roof vents
- 15'0" long buildings include 10 free roof vents
- 17'5" long buildings include 12 free roof vents
- 19'11" long buildings include 14 free roof vents
- 24'9" long buildings include 18 free roof vents
- 29'7" long buildings include 22 free roof vents
- 34'5" long buildings include 26 free roof vents
- 39'4" long buildings include 30 free roof vents
THIS PREMIUM QUALITY ALUMINIUM GREENHOUSE: These high quality greenhouses are built to a specification which was originally developed for conservatories and not greenhouses. The heavy duty aluminium frame features box section aluminium glazing bars, corner posts and ridge beam. In addition, the aluminium base plinth features heavy duty box section beams. The basic prices include 4mm thick toughened safety glass as standard with polycarbonate available as an option. The glazing is retained neatly with a substantial rubber external gasket. The edges of the glass are completely concealed. The sophisticated glazing system is stronger and neater than other greenhouse glazing systems.
BOX SECTION ALUMINIUM: This substantial greenhouse features hollow box section aluminium glazing bars, corner posts and ridge beam. Most greenhouses feature a T-shaped profile for the glazing bars but this greenhouse includes a much stronger box profile. The ridge and corner posts also feature a hollow chamber for extra strength and rigidity.
CHOICE OF DOOR POSITION: Door can be positioned in any place of any glazing panel except in a panel immediately adjacent to a corner. Single doors are the same width as one glazing panel. Double doors are the same width as two glazing panels. This is only possible because of the unrivalled 6'7" eaves height.
UNIQUE GLAZING SYSTEM: The glazing is retained neatly with a substantial rubber external gasket. This glazing system was originally developed for conservatory glazing. It is a sophisticated glazing system which is stronger and neater than other greenhouse glazing systems.
POWDER COATED ALUMINIUM: The powder coated finish is more attractive than the stark silver finish aluminium greenhouses The tough finish also has excellent weathering properties and retains its gloss and colour superbly. A good example of powder coating is the finish on your washing machine. Powder coated aluminium greenhouses have a similar finish. The powder coated finish is available in a choice of colours. If you opt for a non-standard colour we will contact you to discuss your requirements.
TOUGHENED GLASS: Toughened glass is the best glazing material for use in greenhouses. It is around 6 times stronger than normal glass so it is less likely to break and when it does break toughened glass breaks into harmless small pieces. This makes toughened glass the best option for all the family including children, pets and the elderly. Toughened glass also strengthens the frame and it is heavy which helps to resist wind. Full height toughened glass is supplied in larger sizes than horticultural glass with no overlapping glass. All glass supplied is 4mm thick toughened safety glass to BS6206 Class A.
GREENHOUSE LOCATION: Ideally your greenhouse should have a clear space at least 18" wide on all sides, if possible. This ensures easy access for both installation and future maintenance. In reality this is often not practical and at many sites it is not needed. A reduced clearance is often possible on one or two sides. You should cut back or remove any nearby shrubs and trees. Remember to allow for future growth. Ideally the ridge of a greenhouse should run from east to west. The best position for a freestanding greenhouse is a sunny spot outside the shadow of nearby buildings and trees. A sheltered position is best otherwise additional screening may be advisable. Polycarbonate glazing is not recommended at exposed sites. Plants need plenty of water so your greenhouse should be close to a water supply and the site should be well drained.
SIZES - LENGTH AND WIDTH: The external wall sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the width and the second dimension is the length. The width refers to the angled gable walls at the front and rear including the door wall. The length refers to the side walls.
- Powder coated aluminium frames in a choice of green, black or any other choice of RAL colour
- Choice of 4mm thick toughened safety glass or 10mm thick multiwall polycarbonate
- Heavy duty wooden 2 tier staging with 3"x2" timber framing
- Heavy duty aluminium staging with 2"x2" framing, a choice of solid aluminium sheet or slatted aluminium worktop and a choice of 30" or 36" working height
- Staging tray 20" wide and 6" deep, colour to match the greenhouse frame, length to suit the greenhouse
- High level shelf 4" wide, colour to match the greenhouse frame, length to suit the greenhouse
- Additional roof vents with automatic openers
- Large louvred vents
- Top hinged opening side windows
- Door options
- Additional doors
- Attractive wooden slatted water butts
- Electric and gas heaters
- Thermometers and soil gauges
MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE 10mm THICK: 10mm thick multiwall polycarbonate is much stronger and more rigid than the 4mm and 6mm thick twinwall polycarbonate used in cheaper greenhouses. 10mm thick polycarbonate features a honeycomb construction. Multiwall polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable and very practical. With small children or pets around polycarbonate greenhouses are safer. Polycarbonate is also safer to handle during installation. Polycarbonate greenhouses provide a similar growing environment to glass greenhouses with better insulation properties and reduced glare. Polycarbonate also provides good insulation from frost and maintains a more even temperature for better plant growth. Multi wall polycarbonate also diffuses light to prevent scorching.
DOOR OPTIONS: Single sliding doors are included as standard but other options include double sliding doors, single hinged doors and double hinged doors.
VENTILATION: Improved ventilation increases the air circulation through the greenhouse for better growing results. Automatic openers react to heat which ensures that in hot weather the vents open in your absence and then close again when its cooler. Louvred ventilators provide a healthy air flow through the greenhouse to ensure improved growing conditions and better crops. Vents are an integral part of the greenhouse so it is easier to fit extra vents at the outset. Some plants such as alpines require more ventilation than others. If you are not yet sure which plants you are likely to grow improved ventilation will give you more versatility.
HEATERS: We offer a huge range of heaters so whatever your specific requirements we have a heater to do the job. Our electric heaters require a standard domestic 13 amp electricity supply. Our propane gas heaters require permanent trickle ventilation when in use. As an approximate guide, a 3kw heater will heat a greenhouse up to 8'x12' or provide frost protection only up to 10'x15' in normal site conditions. A 1.5kw heater will normally heat a greenhouse up to 6'x8' or provide frost protection only up to 6'x12'. Internal partitions are often used in large greenhouses to create a smaller warm room which is cheaper and easier to heat.
HEATING REQUIREMENTS: Heating requirements vary for several reasons. Location is one factor with more heating required in Scotland than in southern England and less heating required in a sheltered position. The design is also a factor. For example, dwarf walls improve the insulation and lean to greenhouses absorb warmth from the existing wall. Another factor is the materials used. Polycarbonate greenhouses retain heat better than glass and wooden greenhouses retain heat better than metal greenhouses. We recommend you to buy a bigger heater than you need - you can always turn it down.
- Delivery is normally between 10 and 14 weeks after order.
- Our greenhouse prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- This greenhouse is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all packages are designed to pass through a normal single door.
SPECIALIST DELIVERY SERVICE: These greenhouses are normally delivered by specialist trained staff in dedicated vehicles. The benefits of a specialist delivery service include less damage and helpful drivers who will carry your greenhouse to your chosen storage place. We recommend that glass is stored in a safe place where the driver will stack it neatly for you. The aluminium greenhouse components arrive in one or two long thin boxes.
- All greenhouse prices include VAT.
- Pay only 30% deposit when you order this greenhouse by phone or online.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
- Low cost installation is available in most areas
- Low fixed rates
- Payment on completion
THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS: Since we were established in 1981 we have fitted buildings for thousands of customers at unbeatable prices. Our specialist fitters have agreed to fit buildings in your area at low fixed rates in return for regular work. Payment is due on completion. To order online just add your chosen fitting option to your shopping basket before you proceed to the checkout. To order by phone just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
LOW PRICES FOR BASELAYING AND INSTALLATION: Our unique low cost installation service is available in most areas. To see the prices in your local area just enter the first half of your postcode at the top of every page or CLICK HERE. If available our installation service is offered alongside the building prices. To see the prices just click on the blue "i" symbol next to each fitter.
NO FITTERS IN YOUR AREA? If you cannot see any fitters in your area please phone us for a quotation. If you experience any other problems, for example entering your postcode or finding the fitting prices just contact us. You can phone us on 01603 721590. Lines are open 7 days a week and our expert advisers are always happy to help.
FITTERS & BASELAYERS REQUIRED - REGISTER FREE: Give your business a boost - we can put you in touch with customers in your local area! Register now - its free! We need more fitters and base layers in all areas across England, Scotland and Wales. This free service is so simple - it only takes a few minutes to register. Just phone us on 01603 721590 or CLICK HERE to apply online.