3 Tier Wooden Potting Bench 318 - Galvanized Steel Worktop
This three tier wooden potting bench features timber treated by complete immersion in preservative for durability. The overall size is 380mm deep (1'3"), 765mm long (2'6") and 895mm high (2'11"). The main work surface features retaining boards on three sides and a flat galvanized steel worktop surface laid over a timber shelf, which is durable and easy to clean, making it ideal for potting. The worktop height is 845mm (2'9"). The lower shelves provide more useful storage space and each feature a rear retaining board. The overall size of the two lower tiers is 360mm deep (1'2") and 660mm long (2'2"). The solid timber construction is stronger and more rigid than most aluminium framed staging. This potting table is supplied flat packed with fully fabricated side and shelf panels with pre-drilled holes for DIY assembly.
- All timber treated by complete immersion in preservative
- Overall length 765mm
- Overall depth 380mm
- Overall height 895mm
- Worktop height 845mm
- Worktop area including timber edge trims 765mm long x 360mm deep
- Worktop area excluding timber edge trims 740mm long x 360mm deep
- Lower shelves 660mm long x 360mm deep
- Main framing and legs 30mm x 30mm (Finished size)
- Slats 48mm x 11mm (Finished size)
- Galvanized steel worktop laid over a timber shelf
- Worktop and shelves feature 60mm wide timber edge trims for improved storage and greater strength
- Worktop features timber edge trims at rear and both sides
- Lower shelves feature timber edge trims at rear
- Supplied part assembled with only 5 prefabricated panels for easier assembly
- The kit includes 2 fully fabricated ends, 2 fully fabricated shelves and 1 worktop complete with timber sides
- 20 pre-drilled holes included to make installation easy
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: This popular product is in stock now and available with next day delivery.
- Our next day delivery service is currently operating as normal although delays are a bit more likely. Delayed deliveries normally arrive on the following day.
- The next day delivery service may be stopped at any time with little or no notice. We therefore recommend selecting the earliest available delivery day.
- If you do not select a delivery day during the process of ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards.
- On busy days when our output capacity is reached that day is automatically closed early and it is no longer possible to select that day for delivery. In such cases the following weekday is the earliest day available.
- Please read on below the line for full details of the delivery service for this product.
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this item available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
TELL US WHICH DAY: If you want next day delivery you need to tell us when to deliver. We cannot deliver unless you tell us which day. You can select a delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying a day and request delivery later by phone or email.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice - just contact us before 12 noon the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB10-16, AB21-25, AB30-36, AB39, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and TD postcodes. The next day service is not available elsewhere in Scotland. To any other Scottish address delivery is normally within 3-5 working days after order. In areas where the 3-5 day delivery service operates it is not possible to choose a specific day for delivery.
IRELAND AND OFFSHORE ISLANDS: The next day service is not available in these areas. Delivery is normally within 3-5 working days after order. It is not possible to choose a specific day for delivery. The 3-5 day service is available to Northern Ireland, the Scottish Isles, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. We are currently unable to deliver to the Channel Islands or the Republic of Ireland.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the first half of your postcode.
- All staging and shelving prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
Please scroll down to see customer reviews about this product. All reviews are genuine unsolicited emails from customers after they purchased this product from us. Click here to see more customer reviews of all products.
I write to confirm receipt this morning of the faulty part replacement.
Thank you very much for speedy replacement and it was good doing business with you.
Thanks and regards
Sandra, Boulton Moor, Derby, DE24, Potting Bench 318, 16th April 2019
Thank you so much for the most efficient service I received when I ordered a potting bench from you on Sunday afternoon. I received useful and informative emails and a courtesy call confirming delivery details. The delivery date was today, Tuesday 31st between 9 and 5 o'clock. At 8.23 the bench arrived and it was assembled by 9 o'clock. I am extremely pleased with the bench and even more so with the enjoyable shopping experience. Thank you very much from one happy customer.
Jenny, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14, Potting Bench 318, 31st October 2017
Just to say potting table delivered and now assembled. Many thanks for excellent service.
Veronica, Henstridge, Somerset, BA8, Potting Bench 318, 25th September 2017
Just to let you know that I have received my planting table and I am delighted with it.
Kathy, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54, Potting Bench 318, 11th September 2017