2 Tier Wooden Potting Bench 313
This heavy duty two tier wooden potting bench features pressure treated timber throughout for durability. Quality features include ex 2"x2" legs (finished size 40x40mm) and eight discreet corner braces which provide rigidity without the need for unsightly diagonal struts. The overall size of the second tier is 520mm wide (1'8"), 1070mm long (3'6") and 910mm high (3'0"). The main work surface is ideal for potting with a flat fully boarded surface and retaining boards on three sides. The lower shelf provides more useful storage space and the height is adjustable. The solid timber construction is stronger and more rigid than most aluminium framed staging. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. Instructions and all necessary fixings are included. The price includes fast next day delivery.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: This popular product is in stock now and available with next day delivery.
- Our express delivery service is currently 1 or 2 weekdays slower than normal due to unprecedented demand.
- Normally we offer next day delivery but recently delivery is within 2-3 weekdays.
- There are no deliveries on Good Friday or Bank Holiday Monday
- On a busy day if our capacity is reached it is no longer possible to select that day for delivery. In such cases the following weekday is the earliest day available.
- In the present climate delays are a bit more likely. Delayed deliveries normally arrive on the following day.
- The express delivery service may stop at any time if government advice changes. We therefore recommend selecting the earliest available delivery day.
- If you do not select a delivery day during the process of ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards.
Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this accessory available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive your accessory we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your accessory into the back garden unaided. Even if your accessory is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us when to deliver, whichever option you choose. We cannot deliver unless you tell us which day. You can select a delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying a day and request delivery later by phone or email.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 12 noon the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM before noon and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our accessory prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All accessory prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
CLEARANCE SALE . . . . LAST FEW . . . . ORDER NOW!
- We've just reduced the price of these accessories!
- Prices are only reduced while stocks last!
- Last few remaining so ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment!
- The reduced prices are displayed above.
Please scroll down to see customer reviews about this product. All reviews are genuine unsolicited emails from customers after they purchased this product from us. Click here to see more customer reviews of all products.
The bench has arrived and has been put together and it’s great, thank you.
Barbara, Crumpsall, Manchester, M8, Potting Bench 313, 25th April 2019
I place an order of a wooden potting table, good price surprised it arrived so quick.
I would advised you to use a power drill it put the screws in as a few don't line up well, however my daughter and I did it quite easily my husband doesn't have the patience for this sort of thing.
We did add a couple more screws in a few areas where the joins where a bit iffy, but I am really pleased with my table and for just under £50 worth every penny, looks far more expensive and quite robust.
The wood is treated but I will give it a quick coat of something next year.
Christine, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7, Potting Bench 313, 10th November 2018
Delivery & assembly review
Many thanks for your prompt service to the Isle of Wight. Despatched yesterday my order arrived at lunchtime today rather than 3-5 working days.
I have assembled the item and wish to point out three issues:
The instructions sent were photocopies, and useful information was clipped off along the bottom in the process, namely which type of screw is which. Common sense does prevail, though.
The pre-drilled diagonally adjacent holes in the horizontal rails numbered 4 are spaced incorrectly, being too far apart for both screws to screw into the legs. They should be about a centimetre closer, so drilling correct holes becomes advisable to maintain integrity.
In diagram 2, it seems as if screws P and S have become interchanged for retaining the side braces and then the rear braces. The longer screws obviously pass through where required. Common sense again, but some people might be confused.
Maybe you should open a package and construct it to check these issues. I have seen clearer instructions back in the early MFI days!
Otherwise, it is a sturdy construction.
David, Bembridge, Isle of Wight, PO35, Potting Bench 313, 5th June 2018