Click this messge to hide it.
- Hipped pyramid roof design
- Powder coated steel frame
- Substantial curved tubular steel support posts 60mm diameter
- Tinted 6mm thick twinwall polycarbonate roof
- Showerproof side curtains feature 140 grammes per square metre treated polyester
- Side curtains are fully retractable with matching ties
- The curtains are easily removed
- All components required for assembly are supplied cut to length and pre-drilled
- Pre-drilled base plates ensure easy fixing into any surface including concrete, paving, decking or a lawn
- Ground anchor pegs are included for use when the gazebo is sited on a lawn
- Suitable as a smoking shelter
- Possible use as a hot tub cover
- Corner post height approximately 6'7" (2.0m)
- Minimum base size approximately 8'6"x8'6" (2.6x2.6m)
- Overall roof size approximately 10'x10' (3.0x3.0m)
RESIN COATED STEEL: Tubular steel is cut to size and drilled or welded as required to form a lightweight and strong frame. The steel is resin coated, a tough paint finish which has excellent weathering properties.
TWIN WALL POLYCARBONATE: Twin wall polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable and very practical. Polycarbonate is safe with small children or pets around and easy to handle during installation. Tinted polycarbonate reduces glare by diffusing light in the same way as sunglasses.
FABRICS: Use mild soapy water and a soft sponge to clean the fabrics. Abrasive cloths or cleaning fluids may damage the surfaces. The curtains should not be permanently closed and should be returned to the fully open position after each use. The curtains should not be closed in windy weather and should be removed for winter storage.