Pressure Treated Barbecue Shelter 964 - Hipped Roof
This attractive barbecue shelter will enhance your outdoor dining for years to come and makes an ideal accessory for summer gatherings in the garden. The overall size is 7'3" wide x 7'3" deep (2200mm x 2200mm) and features pressure treated timber, a lifetime preservative. The traditional design features strong construction with an open fronted entrance and slatted hipped roof. The decorative slatted sides with diagonal rails allow for maximum ventilation. The extra wide handrails provide a handy space to keep glasses, plates and other small items. This shelter will keep your barbecue safe from wind and rain and cover all your needs when entertaining family and friends. The shelter is supplied as pre-assembled panels for easier self assembly. All fixings and instructions are included.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 11th December.
- Pressure treated throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this garden bench originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Hipped slatted roof
- Prefabricated roof panels with 16mm thick boards (finished size)
- Substantial ex 3"x3" corner posts (finished size 68mm x 68mm)
- Slatted diagonal rails to back and sides (slats finished size 65mm x 12mm)
- Wide handrails
- Smooth planed finish
- Prefabricated pieces for simple assembly
- Overall width approximately 7'3" (2200mm)
- Overall depth approximately 7'3" (2200mm)
- Overall height approximately 8'2" (2490mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated or tanalised wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 5 working days after order.
- Our gazebo prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All gazebo prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.