Gazebo 106 - Metal, Hipped Roof, Trellis, Nets, Curtains
This popular metal gazebo is approximately 10'x10' (3.05x3.05m). Standard features include a showerproof canopy with fully retractable side curtains and mesh insect screens. The frame is grey powder coated steel with a decorative square trellis pattern. The roof canopy is showerproof PVC coated polyester. The base rails include pre-drilled holes for fixing down into a patio or lawn. The canopy and curtains are easily removed. Detailed instructions are supplied for DIY self assembly.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 20th February.
- 8 welded corner panels approximately 16" wide (400mm) with a square trellis pattern
- All steel is grey powder coated
- Roof vent included
- Showerproof roof canopy with PVC coated polyester
- Showerproof side curtains with treated polyester
- Canopy fabric weighs 260 grammes per square metre
- Curtain fabric weighs 140 grammes per square metre
- Side net curtains feature fine mesh insect screens
- Side curtains and net screens are fully retractable with matching ties
- All fabrics are easily removed
- All components required for assembly are supplied cut to length and pre-drilled
- Prefabricated roof joints ensure greater strength and easier installation
- The corner panels are supplied prefabricated in one piece to ensure easier installation
- Predrilled steel base rails ensure easy fixing into any surface including concrete, slabs, decking or lawn
- Ground anchor pegs are included for use when the gazebo is sited on a lawn
- Quick and easy installation with just 72 bolts required to complete the assembly
- Ridge height including roof vent 8'10" (2.7m)
- Eaves height 6'7" (2.0m)
RESIN COATED STEEL: Tubular steel is cut to size and drilled or welded as required to form a lightweight and strong frame. The steel is resin coated, a tough paint finish which has excellent weathering properties.
QUICK RELEASE SHOWERPROOF CANOPY: This gazebo features a quick release canopy which can be easily removed within just a few seconds. At the end of the summer season the canopy should be removed for winter storage. The canopy should also be removed in windy weather. These simple measures will prolong the life of the canopy and protect your investment. The canopy is primarily a sunshade but it is also showerproof. It provides protection from light rain for a short period but some water ingress may occur during a prolonged downpour.
- Spare canopies are available now as a low cost option. If your canopy is damaged in the future it may be difficult to find the correct replacement. An easy way to extend the life of your gazebo is to buy a spare canopy now.
- Fast delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Next day delivery available at additional cost
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- FREE 1-3 DAY DELIVERY either as soon as possible or you can delay the delivery until you are ready.
- We always have a large stock of this gazebo and all accessories available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive your gazebo we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your gazebo into the back garden unaided. Even if your gazebo is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHEN TO DELIVER: You need to tell us when to deliver, whichever option you choose. You can choose either as soon as possible or you can delay the delivery. We cannot deliver unless you tell us the earliest delivery day which suits your needs. You can select the earliest delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying the earliest delivery day and request delivery later by phone or email.
FAST 1-3 DAY DELIVERY: Fast 1-3 day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver within the next 3 working days if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request your delivery weeks in advance or you can wait until you are ready and request your delivery later.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our gazebo prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
Delivery Service Restrictions
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally within 1-3 days to all mainland addresses in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 3-5 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally within 1-3 days to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 3-5 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 3-5 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 3-5 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
3-5 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas 1-3 day delivery is not possible. 3-5 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM before noon and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The next day delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. The next day delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
NEXT DAY AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
NEXT DAY SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
- All gazebo prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
Please scroll down to see customer reviews about this product. All reviews are genuine unsolicited emails from customers after they purchased this product from us. Click here to see more customer reviews of all products.
The photos of our gazebo purchased from you.
Jan, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN3, 10x10 Gazebo 106, 16th October 2017
I am pleased to send you a photo of the gazebo I purchased from you, at first I thought we bought something that wasn't as we seen in you advert, but after taken your advice and opening both the canopy and side curtains up I realised that there is no colour difference, we hope to enjoy many years of use. Thank you.
James, Beith, North Ayrshire, KA15, 10x10 Gazebo 106, 14th July 2017
Thank you for your prompt delivery of the four curtain rollers for my recently purchased gazebo. Excellent service.
I would also be grateful if you could recommend a weatherproofing spray or material for the roof material?
John, Polmont, Falkirk, FK2, 10x10 Gazebo 106, 21st June 2012
Hi, have just brought one of your 3mt 106 Gazebo, I'm really pleased with its quality and will recomend to friends, delivery was first class too. Just have one question, do you supply extra canopy's & side curtains, if so how much do you charge.
Terry, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7, 10' x 10' Rectangular Gazebo 106, 7th March 2011