Gazebo 767 - Apex Roof, Pressure Treated, Boarded Walls
This great value 6'7"x9'10" (2x3m) shelter is is ideal as a shady retreat for outside dining and relaxation. It features boarded walls on 3 sides with substantial pressure treated timber throughout. Standard features include 19mm thick interlocking wall logs and 16mm thick tongued and grooved roof boards. Roofing felt is included. The corner posts and framing are all substantial 70x70mm timber. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. Instructions and fixings are supplied for self assembly. A choice of post fixing brackets are available.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 20th February.
- Pressure treated deal throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- All timber used in the construction of these gazebos originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- All timber sizes quoted are approximate finished sizes after machining unless stated otherwise
- 19mm thick tongued and grooved wall boards
- 16mm thick tongued and grooved roof boards
- Heavy duty ex 3"x3" framing throughout including corner posts, rafters, base rails, top rails and diagonal braces (finished size 70x70mm)
- Corner posts feature vertical grooves to hold the wall logs securely in place
- Rafters assemblies include 19mm thick side fillets for added strength
- Base rails feature a chamferred front face and a rear upstand for improved drainage and durability
- Top rails feature a groove on the underside which slots over the top log for greater rigidity
- Diagonal braces are pre-cut
- Attractive timber fascia boards
- Mineral felted roof
- External ridge height 8'6" (2590m)
- External wall height 6'8" (2030mm)
- External roof size 11'2" wide x 8'2" deep (3400mm x 2500mm)
- External wall size 9'10" wide x 6'7" deep (3000mm x 2000mm)
- Internal wall size 9'5" deep x 6'1" wide (2860mm x 1860mm)
- Minimum base size 9'10" wide x 6'7" deep (3000mm x 2000mm)
- External width of side panels approximately 2'11" external (900mm)
- Roof overhang at front 10" (250mm)
- Roof overhang at rear 10" (250mm)
- Roof overhang 8" to each side (200mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated or tanalised wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the angled gable walls to each side. The width refers to the front and rear walls including the door wall. The sizes listed are external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many others quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- Prefabricated timber floor tiles, 500mm x 500mm, with 15mm thick timber decking boards, 12mm gaps and 45x15mm joists (finished sizes after machining). The kit includes 24 tiles and covers 2000mm x 3000mm, the same area as the external walls. This ensures a neat fit but the corner tiles should be notched in around the posts for best results.
- Heavy duty prefabricated timber floor tiles, 900mm x 900mm, with 28mm thick timber decking boards, 5mm gaps and 85x15mm joists (finished sizes after machining). The kit includes 6 tiles and covers 1800mm x 2700mm, an area a few inches smaller than the internal wall size. The tiles fit inside the posts with a clearance of approximately 3" (80mm) to each side and 1" (30mm) at the front and rear.
- A choice of post brackets for fixing the posts down into the ground
- A selection of microporous wood preservatives in a wide choice of colours
TIMBER FLOOR WITH DECKING: This substantial timber floor features decking boards with a reeded surface finish. Prefabricated panels form a strong floor which is easy to install. A small gap between each deck board ensures that rainwater can drain away easily and allows for the expansion and contraction of the timber in varying weather conditions. All timber is pressure treated to match the gazebo which ensures a longer lifespan. The floor is completely independent from the gazebo. It fits inside the timber posts so it can be fitted after the gazebo structure has been assembled. The floor requires a flat and level sub-base which can be paving slabs, concrete, timber, gravel or compacted earth.
GALVANIZED STEEL POST FIXING BRACKETS: It is important to fix your gazebo firmly down into the ground. This substantial structure has no floor and it should therefore be securely fixed, ideally into concrete. A choice of post fixing brackets are available. The standard brackets are galvanized steel right angle brackets. The heavy duty brackets are fully welded steel construction and galvanized for durability. The standard brackets and the bolt down brackets are suitable for fixing into concrete, paving or timber decking but unsuitable for fixing into the ground. The heavy duty drive in spikes are designed for securing the posts into the ground but unsuitable for fixing into concrete or timber. The standard brackets are suitable at most sheltered sites for domestic use. The heavy duty brackets are recommended for exposed sites and commercial applications where heavy use is anticipated.
MICROPOROUS PRESERVATIVE - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our quality microporous preservatives are impervious to water but not to water vapour. This allows the wood to breathe. You can order up to 3 separate colours if required. At least two coats are normally required with a further coat at periodic intervals.
Our 3 star preservative is practical and affordable with a choice of 4 colours. It covers around 10 square metres per litre and normally lasts 1-2 years before a further coat is required.
Our 4 star preservative is a high quality preservative which covers around 9 square metres per litre and normally lasts 2-5 years before a further coat is requred. It is available with a choice of 12 colours.
Our 5 star preservative is a deluxe high build preservative which can be used to achieve a stunning finish. Each extra coat increases the colour and sheen. It covers around 8 square metres per litre and normally lasts 2-5 years before a further coat is required. It is available with a choice of 12 colours.
Based on average coverage five litres of our 4 star preservative is enough for two coats on an 8'x10' shed or an 8'x8' log cabin. Ten litres is enough for three coats on a 10'x16' shed or a 12'x10' log cabin. Coverage varies according to the smoothness of the surface and the porosity of the timber. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. All of these preservatives are safe for use with children and pets. These microporous preservatives are only available when you purchase a Summer garden building or if you purchased a Summer building in the past. Prices include free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow.
WATERPROOF CLEAR SEAL - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our hardwearing clear seal is ideal as a clear varnish for bare timber or as a waterproof top coat for painted wood and pressure treated timber. It is also ideal as a waterproof floor varnish, especially the polyurethane clear seal. The smooth and shiny finished surface is waterproof and easy to clean. Available in a choice of acrylic or polyurethane, these colourless water based coatings are almost odourless and recommended for smooth planed timber only. One coat is normally required as a sealing top coat on painted or treated timber. A minimum of two coats are normally required on untreated wood. Up to three coats may be required for floors. An unsealed timber floor quickly shows muddy boot marks and other dirt. For best results a floor should be treated at the earliest opportunity while the timber is new and clean. On average five litres of our 5 star clear seal is enough for three coats on a 12'x12' floor, two coats on the walls of an 8'x8' log cabin or one coat on the walls of a 12'x16' log cabin. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. The price includes free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland.
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We normally have this gazebo in stock so we can normally despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- Delivery is by appointment and the driver can phone you 30 or 60 minutes before arriving.
- Standard next day delivery by appointment is included in the price. This ensures fast delivery and the lowest possible price for this popular gazebo but it requires two fit and strong people to unload by hand. Normally the delivery is arranged by appointment with your base layers or fitters.
- Crane offload is available as a low cost option in many areas. No assistance is required with unloading but please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery if you choose this option.
- This gazebo is delivered as a single pack several metres long, one metre wide, one metre high and weighing around 500 kilogrammes.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver so we need to hear from you. If you want fast delivery you should contact us soon after you order by phone or email or you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is included throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 10.00am on the working day before.
STANDARD DELIVERY: The standard delivery is to the kerbside and assistance is required to unload it quickly. Two fit and strong people can normally unload this gazebo within 15-20 minutes. Often the delivery is arranged by appointment with your fitters. If requested the driver can phone you 30 or 60 minutes before arriving. Standard delivery is available to mainland addresses throughout England, Wales, southern and central Scotland but prices vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
ENGLAND AND WALES: Delivery is available to any mainland address in England or Wales but prices vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is included to all mainland addresses in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. To see the correct prices at any other Scottish address click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is available to the Isle of Wight, the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man, the Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands. To see the correct prices click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is available throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices click here to enter the first half of your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is available throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. AM delivery before 12 noon is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded. AM delivery is not available if you choose the crane offload option.
SATURDAY AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday AM delivery before 12 noon is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday. Saturday delivery is not available if you choose the crane offload option.
CRANE OFFLOAD: The crane offload option is normally not required. Normally the delivery is arranged at a time when somebody is at home to help unload, often by arrangement with whoever is installing the cabin or building the base. If this is not possible the crane offload option ensures that the driver can unload quickly and easily without assistance. Often the driver can leave the pack on the drive, in the front garden or on the verge. It is not normally possible to deliver the pack into the back garden. The pack is strapped and sealed on delivery but after the pack is opened the individual components are easy to carry. The crane offload option is available at all mainland addresses in England, Wales and southern Scotland. The prices vary in different areas:
- The crane offload option is cheapest in Central England and Central Wales including any mainland address in AL, B, BB, BL, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CR, CV, CW, DA, DE, DN, DY, E, EC, EN, FY, GL, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, KT, L, LD, LE, LN, LS, LU, M, MK, N, NG, NN, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PR, RG, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, ST, SW, SY, TF, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS and WV postcodes
- The crane offload option is more expensive in parts of the North, the South, East Anglia, North Wales and South Wales including any mainland address in BA, BD, BH, BN, BS, CF, CO, CT, DH, DL, DT, GU, IP, LA, LL, ME, NR, PO, RH, SA, SO, SP, SR, SS, TA, TN, TS and YO postcodes.
- The crane offload option is more expensive in the Borders, Cornwall and Devon including any mainland address in CA, DG EX, NE, PL, TD, TQ and TR postcodes.
- The crane offload option is more expensive in Central Scotland including any mainland address in EH, G, KA, KY and ML postcodes.
- The crane offload option is currently not available in Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
- All prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.