Sail Gazebo 178 - Metal
This popular and stylish twin sail metal gazebo is approximately 12'x12' (3.5x3.5m). Standard features include a powder coated steel frame and base plates with pre-drilled holes for fixing down into a patio or lawn. The canopy is durable showerproof polyester, creating an ideal shelter come rain or shine. Bungee cords are supplied to firmly secure your canopy to the frame. The cords can be quickly removed to take the canopy down when not in use. Detailed instructions are supplied for DIY self assembly.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 25th September.
- All steel is powder coated
- Tubular steel support posts 60mm diameter
- Showerproof roof canopy with treated polyester
- Canopy fabric weighs 250 grammes per square metre
- Roof canopy is attached with bungee cords which are easily fitted and removed
- All components required for assembly are supplied cut to length and pre-drilled
- Prefabricated roof joints ensure greater strength and easier installation
- Diagonal strengthening braces at every corner
- Decorative finial balls
- Predrilled steel base plates ensure easy fixing into any surface including concrete, slabs, decking or lawn
- Ground anchor pegs are included for use when the gazebo is sited on a lawn
- Quick and easy installation with just 32 bolts required to complete the assembly
- Overall size 11'6"x11'6" (3.5x3.5m)
- Two tallest legs approximately 9'3" (2.82m) high - diagonally opposed
- Two shorter legs approximately 6'11" (2.12m) high - diagonally opposed
RESIN COATED STEEL: Tubular steel is cut to size and drilled or welded as required to form a lightweight and strong frame. The steel is resin coated, a tough paint finish which has excellent weathering properties.
QUICK RELEASE SHOWERPROOF CANOPY: This gazebo features a quick release canopy which can be easily removed within just a few seconds. At the end of the summer season the canopy should be removed for winter storage. The canopy should also be removed in windy weather. These simple measures will prolong the life of the canopy and protect your investment. The canopy is primarily a sunshade but it is also showerproof. It provides protection from light rain for a short period but some water ingress may occur during a prolonged downpour.
- Spare canopies are available now as a low cost option. If your canopy is damaged in the future it may be difficult to find the correct replacement. An easy way to extend the life of your gazebo is to buy a spare canopy now.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this gazebo available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- We recommend that someone is present to receive your gazebo. If this is not possible we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your gazebo into the back garden unaided. Even if your gazebo is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us when to deliver, whichever option you choose. We cannot deliver unless you tell us which day. You can select a delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying a day and request delivery later by phone or email.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 12 noon the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM before noon and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our gazebo prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All gazebo prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
Please scroll down to see customer reviews about this product. All reviews are genuine unsolicited emails from customers after they purchased this product from us. Click here to see more customer reviews of all products.
Thank you for such a quick and efficient servivce. My gazebo arrived this morning before 8:30 having ordered it online over the weekend. I also appreciated the phone call yesterday to arrange the delivery.All brilliant - many thanks - even when the wrong gazebo was inadvertantly delivered to me - the delivery driver quickly rang me and came back to swap them over. Still all sorted by 9:15. Thank you
Deborah, Repton, Derbyshire, DE65, 12x12 Metal Gazebo 178, 28th August 2019
Thank you very much for all your assistance and I will recommend your service and products to friends and family
Best wishes for the future,
Jo, Shrewsbury, SY3, 12x12 Metal Gazebo 178, 18th July 2019