Gazebo 104 - Metal, Hipped Roof, Side Screens
This popular metal gazebo is approximately 8'x8' or 10'x10' (2.5x2.5m or 3.0x3.0m). Standard features include a powder coated steel frame with mesh insect screens to all sides and a roof canopy with roof vent. The roof canopy is showerproof polyester. The mesh insect screens are fully retractable. The base rails include pre-drilled holes for fixing down into a patio or lawn. The canopy and nets are easily removed. Detailed instructions are supplied for DIY self assembly.
- 8 welded corner panels approximately 16" wide (400mm) with a square trellis pattern
- All steel is powder coated
- Showerproof roof canopy with treated polyester
- Roof vent included
- Canopy fabric weighs 180 grammes per square metre
- Side net curtains feature 40 grammes per square metre treated polyester
- Side net curtains feature fine mesh insect screens
- Side net screens are fully retractable with matching ties
- All fabrics are easily removed
- All components required for assembly are supplied cut to length and pre-drilled
- Prefabricated roof joints ensure greater strength and easier installation
- The corner panels are supplied prefabricated in one piece to ensure easier installation
- Predrilled steel base rails ensure easy fixing into any surface including concrete, slabs, decking or lawn
- Ground anchor pegs are included for use when the gazebo is sited on a lawn
- Quick and easy installation with just 72 bolts required to complete the assembly
- Ridge height including roof vent 8'6" or 2.6m (8'x8' gazebo)
- Ridge height including roof vent 8'10" or 2.7m (10'x10' gazebo)
- Eaves height 6'7" (2.0m)
RESIN COATED STEEL: Tubular steel is cut to size and drilled or welded as required to form a lightweight and strong frame. The steel is resin coated, a tough paint finish which has excellent weathering properties.
QUICK RELEASE SHOWERPROOF CANOPY: This gazebo features a quick release canopy which can be easily removed within just a few seconds. At the end of the summer season the canopy should be removed for winter storage. The canopy should also be removed in windy weather. These simple measures will prolong the life of the canopy and protect your investment. The canopy is primarily a sunshade but it is also showerproof. It provides protection from light rain for a short period but some water ingress may occur during a prolonged downpour.
FABRICS: Use mild soapy water and a soft sponge to clean the fabrics. Abrasive cloths or cleaning fluids may damage the surfaces. The canopy and curtains are produced separately using fabrics of different thickness and weight with different surface coatings and some variation in colour and texture may be apparent. The curtains should not be permanently closed and should be returned to the fully open position after each use. The curtains should not be closed in windy weather and should be removed for winter storage.
- Spare canopies are available now as a low cost option. If your canopy is damaged in the future it may be difficult to find the correct replacement. An easy way to extend the life of your gazebo is to buy a spare canopy now.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: This popular product is in stock now and available with next day delivery.
- Our next day delivery service is currently operating as normal although delays are a bit more likely. Delayed deliveries normally arrive on the following day.
- The next day delivery service may be stopped at any time with little or no notice. We therefore recommend selecting the earliest available delivery day.
- If you do not select a delivery day during the process of ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards.
- On busy days when our output capacity is reached that day is automatically closed early and it is no longer possible to select that day for delivery. In such cases the following weekday is the earliest day available.
- Please read on below the line for full details of the delivery service for this product.
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this gazebo available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- We recommend that someone is present to receive your gazebo. If this is not possible we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your gazebo into the back garden unaided. Even if your gazebo is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us when to deliver, whichever option you choose. We cannot deliver unless you tell us which day. You can select a delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying a day and request delivery later by phone or email.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 12 noon the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM before noon and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our gazebo prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All gazebo prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
Please scroll down to see customer reviews about this product. All reviews are genuine unsolicited emails from customers after they purchased this product from us. Click here to see more customer reviews of all products.
I'm very pleased with the gazebo that I perchest I will give it 5 stars
Elaine, North Shields, Tyne and Wear, NE29, 8x8 Metal Gazebo 104, 18th June 2019
Many thanks for sending the missing parts for our gazebo on to us so promptly. We are very pleased with the manufacturing standard of the gazebo frame and feel confident that it will give us many years of reliable service.
Una, Clanfield, Waterlooville, PO8, 10x10 Metal Gazebo 104, 5th June 2019
A brief message to thank you for your excellent service and advice.
Replacements arrived, very well package and promptly.
Thank you so much
Susan, Netherbury, Dorset, DT6, 10x10 Metal Gazebo 104, 25th April 2019
Thanks very much delivered on Wednesday as confirmed so all's well haven't put it up yet ' bit under the weather !
Anyway this is our second one lost the first one by not taking the canopy early enough so wind took the whole thing.
A great Gazebo Regards
Peter, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21, 8x8 Metal Gazebo 104, 9th March 2017
We just wanted to thank you for your excellent customer service. The gazebo arrived the next day as promised with the next day free delivery service, and a gentleman from the customer services department even called us the day before to confirm the delivery and check a few details. It is a pity that more companies are not as efficient. We would have no hesitation in thoroughly recommending Summer Garden Buildings as a result our experience with them. Thank you so much.
Valerie, West Moors, Dorset, BH22, 8x8 Metal Gazebo 104, 17th November 2016
Dear Sir I just want to thank you for the delivery of our new gazebo. Many thanks.
Barry, Little Billing, Northampton, NN3, 8x8 Metal Gazebo 104, 27th October 2016
Received the replacement. Delighted with your customer service. Will add your shop to my favourite.
Thanks again and kind regards,
John, Beckenham, Kent, BR3, 8x8 Metal Gazebo 104, 2nd October 2016
Thanks a lot I think I have done it and thanks for all the time and effort you did to try and find where the lost item went I am sure I will be back for some more things thanks again
Dave, Kirby in Ashfield, Nottingham, NG17, 10x10 Metal Gazebo 104, 3rd May 2016
I just wanted to tell you how pleased we are with the very pretty Gazebo104 in your 2016 range. Great value at �149. Delivery free and on the next day, good easy to understand erection details with 2 pages of diagrams. Good quality labelled packaging. My husband used a spirit level before permanently fixing to patio. He had to pack under at one corner section. Our patio slopes slightly for drainage. With the canopy on and side curtains up, it looks beautiful. Overall it took 2 hours to put up. I put the curtains on later they tie on so you need step ladders if you are not very tall like me. One review from last year impressed me as it said they left it all out throughout the summer, and just took down the canopy and curtains at the end washed them ironed and folded carefully to put on again next year. The metal frame is waterproof so OK left up all year. It could easily be painted another colour if preferred. So big thank you. Please let your supplier know we would like an optional extra purchase of a 2.5m x1.5m awning with 2 poles to attach to one side of the gazebo for extra shade. I also would recommend buying a replacement canopy for the future. I didn't when I ordered it!
Debbie, Cranford, Kettering, NN14, 8x8 Metal Gazebo 104, 13th April 2016
Thank you - Excellent service!
Eddie, Grangemouth, Stirlingshire, FK3, 8x8 Metal Gazebo 104, 24th July 2015
EXTRA NOTE:- ANOTHER EMAIL WAS RECEIVED FROM THIS CUSTOMER EARLIER ON THE SAME DAY, WHICH IS REPRODUCED BELOW. THE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS WERE EMAILED PROMPTLY.
Summer Garden Buildings.
First of all, thank you for your phone assistance yesterday on the corner panel assembly. They are now ready to go. However, while sorting them out I took my eye (& the weight) off the assembly instructions which disappeared in a gust of wind.
I am sure I could complete it without them but if it's possible to e-mail me a copy it would be much appreciated.
Once again, thanks
A BIG THANK YOU
Good morning everyone,
This is just a quick email to say thank you for all your help in trying to locate the correct parts for our Gazebo. Just 10 minutes ago the correct parts were delivered, so its now all systems go to complete the gazebo for our family event this Sunday.
I appologise for being a pain, but when your a Mum that says you will do something for your family, nothing gets in the way if you can help it.
Well done to everyone who has played their part and thank you again.
With kind regards.
Patricia, Willington, County Durham, DL15, 8x8 Metal Gazebo 104, 12th June 2014
Bought my gazebo off you - it was delivered fast - found it very easy to erect and put together - we're well pleased with your product
Alex and Sue, Kilsby, Warwickshire, CV23, 8x8 Metal Gazebo 104, 2nd May 2014
Thankyou for a fast and perfect product i'll certainly recommend your company
Leslie, Northampton, NN2, 8x8 Metal Gazebo 104, 4th August 2013
Click on any photo below to see the full-sized version