Party Tent 170 - Showerproof Polyester, Steel Framing
This spacious party tent is approximately 10'x20' (3.0x6.0m) and provides shade and shelter at any outdoor function. Up to eighteen people can dine in comfort inside and several dozen can stand inside. Strong tubular steel framing is included with rigid pre-formed joints for easier installation. Guy ropes, base plates and ground pegs are also included. Features include two roll up doors, one at each end. Six side screens with Georgian style windows are also included, three to each side. The doors and side screens can be used or not used as required to customize your layout and provide the best balance of privacy, ventilation and access to suit your needs. The roof canopy and side screens are showerproof polyester which is more durable and attractive than cheaper alternatives such as polythene or PE.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 24th April.
- Powder coated tubular steel frame
- 34mm diameter tubular steel framing
- Welded steel frame connectors
- Fast push fit frame assembly with no bolts - the framing just clicks into the frame connectors
- 6 side screens with Georgian style windows
- 2 large roll up doorways, almost full width, one in each gable end
- Canopies and side screens are polyester, which is much stronger than the PE fabrics used in other budget priced party tents (PE is also known as polyethylene or polythene)
- Showerproof roof canopy features 180 grammes per square metre treated polyester
- Side screens feature 140 grammes per square metre polyester
- Removable canopy and side screens
- 12 welded steel frame connectors overall
- 6 corner connectors - 3 way joints, front and back, 2 at the ridge, 2 each side
- 6 intermediate connectors - 4 way joints, 2 along the ridge, 2 along each side
- 8 guy ropes are included for anchoring down, 4 on each side
- 8 base plates are included with pre-drilled holes
- 24 ground anchor pegs are included
- Easy to assemble or dismantle
- Side screens on both sides provides greater privacy and protection from insects
- Individual side screens can be omitted to create an extra entrance and customize the layout
- All of the side screens can be removed from one or both sides to provide extra ventilation on a hot day while continuing to provide shade
- Exact window sizes and decorative details may vary from one batch to another
- Up to 50 people can squeeze into this party tent for a short period (allowing 2'x2' / 600x600mm per person)
- Up to 32 people can stand in this party tent for a longer period (allowing 2'6"x2'6" / 750x750mm per person)
- Up to 18 people can dine in this party tent (allowing for 3 tables 5'x3' / 1500x900mm with 6 chairs per table)
- Overall weight approximately 38 kilogrammes
- Width approximately 9'10" (3000mm)
- Length approximately 19'8" (6000mm)
- Side screens approximately 6'7" wide (2.0m)
- Eaves height approximately 6'7" (2.0m)
- Ridge height approximately 8'6" (2.6m)
- Allow at least 24" (600mm) clearance around all sides
RESIN COATED STEEL: Tubular steel is cut to size and drilled or welded as required to form a lightweight and strong frame. The steel is resin coated, a tough paint finish which has excellent weathering properties.
RE-USABLE PARTY TENT WITH REMOVABLE CANOPY AND CURTAINS: This party tent is designed to be used repeatedly with care for short periods and not for prolonged use. The canopy and side screens can be easily removed. After each event the party tent should be dismantled and stowed away. The canopy and side screens should be removed in windy weather. Because a party tent is larger than other domestic gazebos it is more susceptible to wind. These simple measures will prolong the life of your party tent and protect your investment. The fabrics are primarily a sunshade but also showerproof. The party tent provides protection from light rain for a short period but some water ingress may occur during a prolonged downpour.
FABRICS: Use mild soapy water and a soft sponge to clean the fabrics. Abrasive cloths or cleaning fluids may damage the surfaces. The canopy and curtains are produced separately using fabrics of different thickness and weight with different surface coatings and some variation in colour and texture may be apparent.
- Spare canopies are available now as a low cost option. If your canopy is damaged in the future it may be difficult to find the correct replacement. An easy way to extend the life of your gazebo is to buy a spare canopy now.
- Fast delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Next day delivery available at additional cost
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- FREE 1-3 DAY DELIVERY either as soon as possible or you can delay the delivery until you are ready.
- We always have a large stock of this gazebo and all accessories available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive your gazebo we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your gazebo into the back garden unaided. Even if your gazebo is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHEN TO DELIVER: You need to tell us when to deliver, whichever option you choose. You can choose either as soon as possible or you can delay the delivery. We cannot deliver unless you tell us the earliest delivery day which suits your needs. You can select the earliest delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying the earliest delivery day and request delivery later by phone or email.
FAST 1-3 DAY DELIVERY: Fast 1-3 day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver within the next 3 working days if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request your delivery weeks in advance or you can wait until you are ready and request your delivery later.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our gazebo prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
Delivery Service Restrictions
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally within 1-3 days to all mainland addresses in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 3-5 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally within 1-3 days to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 3-5 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 3-5 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 3-5 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
3-5 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas 1-3 day delivery is not possible. 3-5 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM before noon and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The next day delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. The next day delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
NEXT DAY AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
NEXT DAY SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
- All gazebo prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.