Metal Gazebo 77 - Aluminium Frame, Fibreglass Roof
These hexagonal gazebos are 6'7" diameter (2.0m) and maintenance free throughout. Features include a grey powder coated aluminium frame and a slate effect moulded fibreglass roof. Other luxury features include intricate balustrades and decorative lattice trims with a unique click lock fixing system. The eaves height is a spacious 6'1" (1.85m). Installation is simple and straightforward. A free installation DVD is supplied. The roof is made in six prefabricated panels which are easy to handle and overlap each other neatly at the hips. The base plates include pre-drilled holes for fixing down into a patio or lawn. These gazebos are suitable as a smoking shelter or a hot tub cover.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 17th January.
- Maintenance free materials throughout - only requires occasional cleaning with soapy water
- Grey powder coated tubular aluminium posts
- Grey powder coated tubular aluminium handrails
- Grey powder coated tubular aluminium kickrails
- Grey slate effect moulded fibreglass roof
- Concave pagoda roof design
- Grey moulded PVCu balustrades
- Grey moulded PVCu lattice trims
- Suitable as a smoking shelter
- Possible use as a hot tub cover
- Unique click lock fixing system - prefabricated balustrades and lattice trims simply click in place
- Each roof section overlaps the next to ensure a watertight roof
- Predrilled roof sections bolted from inside
- Heavy duty anchor bolts connect roof panels to support posts
- Apex finial bolted from inside with no external holes to ensure a watertight ridge
- Can be positioned on any flat level surface including patios, paving slabs, concrete or timber decking
- Support posts include predrilled flanges for simple securing to base
- 3' wide entrance (900mm)
- 3'1" high handrails (950mm)
- Eaves height 6'1" (1850mm)
- Ridge height including finial 9'9" (3000mm)
- External size 6'7" diameter (2000mm)
- Minimum base size 7'3" diameter (2200mm)
POWDER COATED ALUMINIUM: Tubular aluminium is cut to size and drilled or welded to form a lightweight and strong frame. Aluminium is ideal for outside use because it does not corrode like steel. The aluminium is powder coated, a tough paint finish which has excellent weathering properties.
FIBREGLASS ROOF: The strong and durable roof is constructed from prefabricated fibreglass panels. Fibreglass is an ideal roofing material, being very durable and lightweight but also very strong and impervious to water. The panels are moulded from a genuine slate roof which gives the roof a pleasing appearance with an authentic finish. The panels are lightweight but rigid and easy to handle. Each panel overlaps the next and the panels are quickly bolted together. A heavy duty metal ridge assembly is also included. The finished roof is attractive, strong and very durable.
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 6 weeks after order
- Our metal gazebo prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process
- This metal gazebo is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections are designed to pass through a normal single door
- All prices for metal gazebos include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.