Shiplap Pent Kennel and Run 30
Overall size 4'x10' or 4'x12'. The kennel is 4'x4' and the run is either 4'x6' or 4'x8'. The kennel can be positioned to either side. The heavy duty construction features strong planed framework with tongued and grooved boarding throughout. The run features heavy duty wire mesh at the front. An external door and an internal door are included.
- Free same day installation
- All timber used in the construction of this kennel and run originates from sustainable forests
- All kennels are treated by total immersion in a high quality preservative
- Strong ex 2" planed framework (45mm x 33mm finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved shiplap cladding (finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- Strong ex 2" planed roof purlins (45mm x 33mm finished size after machining)
- Kennel floor with 12mm deal tongued and grooved boards (finished size after machining) and strong ex 2" floor joists
- Run supplied without a floor
- Front wall of the run is fitted with galvanised heavy duty 50mm x 50mm welded mesh
- Kennel includes a ledged and braced door with timber cladding and galvanised hinges
- Run includes a ledged and braced door with welded mesh and galvanised hinges
- Kennel includes a small opening to provide access from the kennel into the run
- Green mineral felted roof
- Internal height at the lowest point inside the run 4'6" (1375mm)
- Eaves height 4'8" (1425mm)
- Ridge height 5'3" (1600mm)
- These kennels are easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections will pass through a normal single door
FREE SAME DAY INSTALLATION - THE BENEFITS: Our free in house installation service is not just convenient, it is also your assurance of a better quality garden shed. This is because any building which includes free installation is invariably better made using quality components. Over time regular feedback from fitters ensures that design faults and weaknesses have been rectified. Same day installation is convenient for you and cost effective because it saves travelling costs. The fitters will deliver your garden shed and then install it, all at the same time. Others send sub-contract fitters separately, often from far away and often a week or two after the delivery. Waiting for the fitter can be very frustrating. Sub-contract fitting is also much more expensive because of the travelling costs. The fitting service does not include base preparation. A flat and level base is required, which can be made using concrete, paving slabs, pressure treated timber or plastic. In many areas we offer a base laying service as an option. We also offer heavy duty plastic base kits in all areas.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the sloping wall. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- The kennel can be positioned to either side
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: Production of this building has been temporarily suspended due to the COVID-19 shutdown. We currently expect delivery to be approximately 3 weeks later than the estimated delivery times below. We anticipate a surge in demand when production resumes so if you order now you will beat the rush.
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 4 weeks after order.
- Our garden shed prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
SPECIALIST DELIVERY SERVICE: These garden sheds are normally delivered by the fitters in dedicated vehicles. This ensures less damage and no delay between delivery and fitting. Most cheaper garden sheds are delivered by national carriers who normally deliver to the kerbside only and cause more damage. Their prices are based on weight and panel sizes. As a result, garden sheds delivered by outside carriers are made in small and flimsy lightweight sections with less wood. The benefits of our specialist delivery service include less damage, larger more rigid panels and heavier construction.
- All garden shed prices include VAT.
- Pay only 30% deposit when you order this garden shed by phone or online.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
- All prices include FREE INSTALLATION by specialist trained staff.
- Your garden shed will be delivered and installed on the same day by prior appointment with you.
FREE INSTALLATION: This garden shed includes free installation. Because of this it is better made than other garden sheds. Everything possible is done to speed up installation and minimize problems on site. The result is better quality garden sheds which are fitted quickly with few complications. Features of these garden sheds include careful construction with high quality components and fewer problems.