Click this messge to hide it.
- All timber used in the construction of this shed originates from sustainable forests
- All timber treated by total immersion in a high quality preservative
- Strong ex 2" thick planed framework (45mm x 33mm finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved floor boards (finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- Strong ex 2" floor joists
- Double hinged doors
- Fully framed, ledged and braced joinery door frames with morticed and tenoned joints
- Heavy duty bolted hinges
- Padbolt protector bolted internally for added security (padlock not supplied)
- Green mineral felt roof
- Height at the rear 4'8" (1424mm)
- Height at the front 4'11" (1500mm)
TONGUED & GROOVED FLOOR & ROOF - NO MAN MADE BOARDS: The floor and roof feature 12mm thick tongued and grooved boards with 2" thick framing. This is stronger and longer lasting than cheaper sheds with man made boards used in the floor and roof. Man made boards are often only 7mm thick and do not last as long in damp conditions. Floors made with man made boards are normally too flimsy even for light use. The man made boards commonly used in cheaper sheds include chipboard and OSB or oriented strand board. These are often described as a "sheet floor" or a "solid board floor" which is deliberately misleading.
PLANED SHIPLAP CLADDING: These garden sheds feature smooth planed fully interlocking tongued and grooved shiplap wall cladding. This design ensures that rainwater drains faster and the timber dries quicker, which ensures a longer life for your garden shed. Our shiplap is fully tongued and grooved which is stronger than the half lap shiplap or rebated shiplap used by some others.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the sloping wall. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.