Click this messge to hide it.
Steel Framed Plastic Shed 658 - Honeycomb Polypropylene Panels
These stylish and low maintenance plastic storage sheds are approximately 8'x6', 8'x9' or 8'x12' (2280x1800mm, 2280x2680mm or 2280x3560mm) with polypropylene panelling featuring a rigid honeycomb construction. The overall height is a generous 7'10" (2380mm). Lockable hinged double doors in the 8' wide wall provides access. The doors and sides also feature an attractive and popular moulded wood design in two tone colour finish. Powder coated metal ridge cap and door frames are included as standard. A non opening window and strong galvanized steel foundation rails are also included. The spacious internal area is perfect for securely storing all of your garden tools, equipment or furniture. This shed also features ventilated gable panels which keeps your store well-aired. The low maintenance polypropylene is both UV and low temperature resistant, making it suitable for indoor or outdoor use. The waterproof material is also an easy to clean wipe down surface. Options include a unique timber base or a galvanized steel base kit which makes laying a concrete floor easier. All fixings and instructions are supplied for DIY self assembly.
LIMITED STOCK - SELLING FAST!
- Rigid high density polypropylene with honeycomb construction
- Overall wall panel thickness approximately 13mm
- Decorative two tone moulded wood profile design
- Hollow box profile corner posts for greater strength and rigidity
- Spacious internal area
- Hollow galvanized steel box profile ridge support bars
- Powder coated metal ridge cap
- Powder coated metal door frame
- Double hinged doors approximately 4'11" wide x 6'0" high (1510x1830mm) in the 7'6" wide wall
- Doors can be locked with a padlock (padlock not included)
- Lockable internal slave door bolts mounted top and bottom of the door (padlocks not included)
- Ventilation panel in front and rear gable
- Non opening window glazed with plastic
- Eaves corner plates to ensure maximum strength and rigidity
- Eaves brackets reinforce the connection between the side walls and the roof
- Roof trusses reinforce the connection between each side of the roof
- Strong galvanized steel foundation rail
- Low threshold doorway with ramp for easy access
- Corner brackets
- Metal base anchor brackets
- Gable cladding panels attach with rigid H profiles with metal strengthening bars at the joints
- UV resistant
- Low temperature resistant
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Eaves height 6'0" (1830mm)
- Overall ridge height 7'10" (2380mm)
- External size 7'6" wide x 5'11" deep (2280x1800mm)
- Roof size 7'11" wide x 6'3" deep (2410x1900mm)
- Overall weight excluding floor approximately 101kg
- External size 7'6"x8'10" (2280x2680mm)
- Roof size 7'11" wide x 9'1" deep (2410x2780mm)
- Overall weight excluding floor approximately 125kg
- External size 7'6"x11'8" (2280x3560mm)
- Roof size 7'11" wide x 12'0" deep (2410x3660mm)
- Overall weight excluding floor approximately 130kg
THIS HYBRID SHED: This modern hybrid shed features twin wall polypropylene cladding combined with strong galvanized steel framework. Numerous specially designed brackets and clips further improve the strength and longevity of the building. The clever design and choice of materials results in a shed which is durable and virtually maintenance free.
TWIN WALL POLYPROPYLENE: Twin wall polypropylene is virtually unbreakable and very practical. The rigid, high density polypropylene features a honeycomb construction with narrow flutes for extra strength. The overall panel thickness is approximately 13mm. Polypropylene is also low temperature resistant and provides good insulation during the winter months. Twin wall polypropylene cladding is stronger than the flimsy single skin cladding panels supplied with some plastic sheds.
CLIP FREE CLADDING DESIGN: The unique cladding design ensures that the polypropylene panels are held in place continuously along every edge including the top and bottom edges. With most plastic sheds the glazing is retained along the vertical edges only and the top and bottom edges receive little or no attention.
STRONGER GABLE WALL CLADDING: The pre-assembled gable cladding panels are attached to the walls using rigid H profile bars at the joints. These box section pieces contain a metal strengthening bar for additional rigidity.
LOUVRED VENTILATORS: The front and rear gables are fitted with louvred vents for improved ventilation. This reduces heat, humidity and condensation, which is better for anything being stored inside the shed.
SIZES - LENGTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the width and the second dimension is the length. The width refers to the angled gable walls at the front and rear including the door wall. The length refers to the side walls. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- A wide choice of floor options and base anchor fixings
- No floor
- Heavy duty galvanized steel base kits
- Pressure treated timber base with floor decking. Overall base size 8'2"x6'7" (2500mm x 2000mm) or 8'2"x9'10" (2500mm x 3000mm) or 8'2"x13'1" (2500mm x 4000mm)
- Plastic base kits. Overall base size 7'7"x6'4" (2310mm x 1925mm) or 7'7"x8'10" (2310mm x 2695mm) or 7'7"x12'8" (2310mm x 3850mm)
- Concrete hammer fixings
- Solar powered lights
NO FLOOR: This shed can be built without a floor if it is placed directly onto concrete, paving slabs or decking. This is normally the cheapest option if a suitable area of existing hardstanding is available. If so, the standard foundation rails should be fixed into your base. If the base is timber, screws can be used to fix the foundation rails into the base. If the base is concrete or paving we offer concrete hammer fixings and galvanized steel corner brackets as a low cost option.
GALVANIZED STEEL BASE KITS: Our heavy duty galvanized steel base kits make building a solid concrete floor easier. This is a popular option if there is no suitable area of existing concrete, paving or decking. The steel base kit can be laid directly onto any flat surface including compacted soil, paving or concrete. The steel frame is easy to assemble and the correct size to suit the shed. The layout of the steel beams divides the floor into small sections which makes laying the mortar screed easier if you are inexperienced. Each section is filled with mortar and levelled with a piece of wood stretched across the surrounding steel beams. The foundation rails include an internal lip buried under the mortar screed, which ensures that the shed is anchored down by the screed. Everything you need is included except the mortar, which is not expensive and widely available from DIY stores. The easiest way to make a screed is using pre-mixed mortar. You just add water and stir before use. Alternatively, it may be cheaper to buy the sand and cement separately and mix the mortar with 1 part cement to 4 parts sand. Based on the internal area of your shed you will need around 40-50kg of mortar per square metre. The steel frame can also be used to support a timber floor with either tongued and grooved boards or man made boards such as plywood.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER BASE WITH FLOOR DECKING: This substantial timber floor features decking boards with a reeded surface finish. Prefabricated panels form a strong floor which is easy to install. A small gap between each deck board ensures that rainwater can drain away easily and allows for the expansion and contraction of the timber in varying weather conditions. All timber is pressure treated which ensures a longer lifespan. Unlike slabs or concrete these floor tiles are lightweight, easy to install and fully relocatable. First the ground is levelled and then the pavers are laid directly on the soil. The pavers can also be laid on concrete, paving or decking. The finished floor is a few inches larger than the shed which ensures that no part of the plastic shed is in direct contact with the ground. In addition, valuable items such as lawnmowers and steel tools are stored off the ground and not in direct contact with the ground. Our timber decking floors will prolong the life of your shed and the contents. Each tile is 500mm x 500mm, with 15mm thick timber decking boards, 12mm gaps and 45x15mm joists (finished sizes after machining). Concrete hammer fixings are not suitable for use with the timber floor.
PLASTIC FLOOR KITS: Our unique plastic floor kits are an affordable alternative to slabs or concrete. Easy to install within a few minutes, the interlocking plastic floor tiles simply click together with no fixings needed. Unlike slabs or concrete these floor tiles are lightweight, easy to install and fully relocatable. The durable tiles are stronger and longer lasting than a timber floor. The finished floor is capable of supporting considerable weight because the tiles are designed to spread the weight. First the ground is levelled and then the pavers are laid directly on the soil. The pavers can also be laid on concrete, paving or decking. Each tile is impermeable and self draining with 12 separate locking points per paver to ensure maximum rigidity. The finished floor is a few inches larger than the shed which ensures that no part of the plastic shed is in direct contact with the ground. In addition, valuable items such as lawnmowers and steel tools are stored off the ground and not in direct contact with the ground. Our plastic floor kits will prolong the life of your shed and the contents. A plastic floor is recommended for any plastic shed supplied without a floor. If the plastic floor is placed on a solid base such as concrete, paving or bricks we recommend using hammer fixings. If it is placed on compacted soil we recommend using floor bolts.
CONCRETE HAMMER FIXINGS: We recommend hammer fixings for any plastic shed which is sited on a solid base of concrete, paving or bricks to ensure that it is securely fixed down. The pack includes sufficient hammer fixings to fix the foundation rails into the base. The fixings are drive in hammer screws with a nylon sleeve. A masonry drill bit is also included. Drive in hammer fixings are simple to use. First the hole is drilled in the masonry and then the fixing is hammered home. If required the screw head allows easy removal with a screwdriver.
SOLAR POWERED LIGHTS: These ingenious and affordable solar powered lights are easy to install with no mains wiring and they cost nothing to run. During the day the externally mounted solar panel converts daylight into electricity and recharges the batteries. The solar panel is weatherproof and suitable for outside use. It is normally positioned high on the walls of your garden shed or on the roof. Our solar internal lights solve the problem of seeing inside your garden shed at night. Our solar security lights illuminate the approach to your garden shed at night and may also deter burglars. After dusk the passive infra red movement detector switches itself on when it detects movement. The more expensive solar lights are brighter and stay on for longer.
EXTRA COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: This popular product is in stock now and we can deliver within a few days.
- Our normal next day delivery may be aaround a week slower at present due to unprecedented demand.
- On the busiest days when our capacity is reached it is no longer possible to select that day for delivery. If so the next weekday is the earliest day available.
- If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards.
- Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this garden shed available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- We recommend that someone is present to receive your garden shed. If this is not possible we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your garden shed into the back garden unaided. Even if your garden shed is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us when to deliver, whichever option you choose. We cannot deliver unless you tell us which day. You can select a delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying a day and request delivery later by phone or email.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 12 noon the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM before noon and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our garden shed prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All garden shed prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.