Spar Pent Concrete Shed 628
These pent roof concrete sheds and workshops range in size from approximately 6'x8' to 10'x16'. The attractive and durable pebbledash finish features colourful Canterbury Spar chippings. Standard features include a 2'6" wide white powder coated single hinged door and a white PVCu double glazed opening window. The roof sheets are brown plastisol coated galvanized steel with a choice of matching brown fascias or white plastisol coated fascias at the same price. The all steel roof structure features welded steel trusses. The free installation service includes providing an internal mortar fillet.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 29th May.
- Free same day installation
- Free mortar fillet to the internal walls
- 10 year structural guarantee
- External pebbledash finish with Canterbury Spar chippings
- Galvanized bolts
- Pent roof sloping from front to back with a shallow pitch
- Welded steel roof trusses with black paint finish
- Brown plastisol coated galvanized steel roof sheets with no drip anti-condensation coating inside
- Brown plastisol coated galvanized steel fascias
- Single hinged door 2'6" wide with white powder coated galvanized steel and vertically ribbed design
- Door overall size, including frame 3'1" x 6'4" (930mm x 1935mm)
- Door clear opening size 2'9" x 6'0" (835mm x 1835mm)
- Door head clearance 6'2" (1885mm)
- White PVCu double glazed opening window 2' wide x 3' high (610mm x 915mm)
- Standard eaves height 6'6" (1981mm)
- External height at the front varies according to length from 7'5" (2250mm) to 8'2" (2500mm)
FREE SAME DAY INSTALLATION - THE BENEFITS: Our free in house installation service is not just convenient, it is also your assurance of a better quality garden shed. This is because any building which includes free installation is invariably better made using quality components. Over time regular feedback from fitters ensures that design faults and weaknesses have been rectified. Same day installation is convenient for you and cost effective because it saves travelling costs. The fitters will deliver your garden shed and then install it, all at the same time. Others send sub-contract fitters separately, often from far away and often a week or two after the delivery. Waiting for the fitter can be very frustrating. Sub-contract fitting is also much more expensive because of the travelling costs. The fitting service does not include base preparation. A flat and level base is required, which can be made using concrete, paving slabs, pressure treated timber or plastic. In many areas we offer a base laying service as an option. We also offer heavy duty plastic base kits in all areas.
CONCRETE SHEDS AND WORKSHOPS - THE BENEFITS: Many of our best timber sheds and log cabins are solid, well made and likely to last a long time with very little maintenance. However, nothing can match the solidity and durability of a concrete sectional building. If you choose PVCu windows and gables your concrete shed or workshop will be almost completely maintenance free. Sectional concrete sheds and workshops are especially popular as a more secure home for valuable items such as expensive tools or motorbikes.
SPAR FINISH: The heavy duty concrete panels are approximately 65mm thick and steel reinforced. The panels are finished outside with colourful Canterbury Spar chippings and inside with a smooth vibrated finish inside to ensure a neat appearance inside and out. The panels are full height and up to 24" wide so the number of joins is reduced to a minimum. The smooth internal finish is attractive in itself but it is also easy to paint which provides a stunning internal finish.
ANTI-CONDENSATION ROOF SHEETS: The roof is clad with heavy duty galvanized steel roof sheets. The underside is finished with a no drip anti-condensation layer. An absorbent fibrous mat is applied to the underside of the steel roof sheets which absorbs condensation. The fibrous mat absorbs water which then evaporates when the temperature rises. It is a permanent felt based moisture barrier which is applied to the metal sheet during manufacture. The anti-condensation coating is a light grey colour with an attractive fabric finish.
INTERNAL MORTAR FILLET: The price includes laying a mortar fillet on the inside of your building between the concrete panels and the base to prevent water ingress under the walls. This important finishing touch is not always included with other concrete buildings.
INTERNAL SIZES AND BASE SIZES: Concrete sheds and workshops require a substantial concrete base which should be slightly larger than the shed. The ideal size is 3" or 75mm bigger than the shed on all sides. To calculate the correct base size for any concrete shed or workshop just add 6" or 150mm to the external width and 6" or 150mm to the external length. The external shed sizes are listed in the SIZES & PRICES chart. The internal width is approximately 5" or 125mm smaller than the external width. The internal length is approximately 9" or 225mm smaller than the external length.
SIZES - LENGTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the width and the second dimension is the length. The length refers to the sloping walls. The width refers to the highest and lowest walls. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang.
WE ARE PROUD TO DISPLAY THIS BUILDING: You can see this building on display at our show centre in Norwich. With thousands of buildings on our website and only a few dozen on display, we only display our very best value buildings. We chose to display this building because it is one of our favourite buildings. We know it will bear close scrutiny. If you are able to visit us you will see the quality for yourself. Our Show Centre is open 7 days a week with expert advisors always available.
- Choice of window and door positions - windows and doors can be positioned almost anywhere to suit your needs
- 4' wide window in place of 2' wide standard window
- Additional 2' or 4' wide windows - windows can be positioned almost anywhere to suit your needs
- Available with no windows for improved security at no additional cost
- Extra wide 3'6" door in place of standard 2'6" wide door
- White plastisol coated galvanized steel fascias available in place of standard brown finish
- Translucent roof sheets
- Choice of black or white half round PVCu guttering with a downpipe fitted to the rear wall
TRANSLUCENT ROOF PANELS: Translucent panels are available with the same profile as the brown plastisol coated steel roof sheets. Translucent panels can be used instead of standard roof sheets to provide a very effective translucent rooflight. One 5' long translucent panel will provide additional daylight in one area, for example above a workbench. One 10' long translucent panel in the middle of the roof will illuminate a concrete shed or workshop up to 18' long. For maximum light transmission a full length translucent panel is recommended. The translucent roof sheets are self extinguishing to BS2782.
POSITION OF WINDOWS AND DOORS: If you like you can order your concrete shed without specifying the door and window positions - if so, we will contact you to discuss your requirements. If you prefer you can select one of our standard designs, which are displayed under the Design Options heading. For structural reasons it is not possible to position windows or doors in the corner panels. In addition, there should be at least one full height concrete panel between each door or window. The concrete panels are each 2ft wide. Doors are two concrete panels wide regardless of door width.
- Delivery is normally between 6 and 8 weeks after order.
- Our prices for concrete buildings include all delivery charges
- Our concrete buildings are delivered and installed on the same day.
- Your building is delivered by specialist installers in dedicated vehicles. They can unload your building quickly and without assistance.
- The delivery vehicle is a large lorry, typically around 33' or 10m long and 9' or 2.7m wide. It is unloaded from the side, normally onto the verge at the front of the property. A suitable parking area is required within 50 yards (46 metres) of the base for your building.
- The heavy concrete panels are carried from the lorry on trolleys. This requires a clear route over a solid and hard surface between the lorry parking area and the base for your building. Concrete, tarmac, slabs and brickweave are normally suitable surfaces for the trolleys. Soil, shingle, steep slopes and flights of stairs may cause a problem.
- The minimum clear width required for the trolleys is 2'9" or 840mm wide.
- With advance warning we can normally overcome most access restrictions, often at no extra cost. Please contact us if you have any concerns regarding the access at your site.
- All garden shed prices include VAT.
- Pay only 30% deposit when you order this garden shed by phone or online.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
- All prices include FREE INSTALLATION by specialist trained staff.
- Your concrete building will be delivered and installed on the same day by prior appointment with you.