Click this messge to hide it.
- Curved slatted peanut design teak furniture set
- Solid teak throughout
- Set delivered ready for immediate use
- No installation required
- Coffee table with curved rectangular slatted top
- Armchairs with curved slatted seats and backs
- Bench(es) with curved slatted seats and back
- Table width 3'11" (1200mm)
- Table depth 2'0" (600mm)
- Table height 1'8" (500mm)
- Chair width 2'6" (760mm)
- Chair depth 1'10" (560mm)
- Chair height 2'9" (840mm)
- Bench width 4'11" (1500mm)
- Bench depth 1'10" (560mm)
- Bench height 2'9" (840mm)
TEAK: Teak is the most durable and attractive hardwood used for garden furniture. A single coat of preservative has been applied at the factory but you can stain or paint this furniture at any time. Some variation in colour is not unusual with lighter and darker areas. For the best finish, a top coat is recommended. If untreated, it fades to an attractive silver grey colour. Regular treatment is not essential although preservatives such as teak oil can be applied to help restore the original colour. Teak is a dense timber with a regular close grain. The high concentration of natural oils makes teak highly resistant to decay and repellent to insects. Teak garden furniture has earned a well deserved reputation for unrivalled durability.
SAFETY: This product should be placed on a flat, level and hard base. Concrete and paving are ideal. Lawns are often too soft, but may be suitable with care. Children should not be allowed to climb on this product or to play around it without adult supervision. Jumping on this product is not recommended. Adults should sit down without excessive force. During the winter months and periods of adverse weather we recommend covering this product or storing it under cover.
- Choice of a set consisting of a table, bench and two armchairs or a table, bench and four armchairs or a table, two benches and two armchairs
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready - included in the price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- FREE 48 HOUR DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We normally have this garden furniture in stock so we can normally despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where you can be contacted during the daytime if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive the goods we can deliver by appointment - please contact us for options.
- This garden furniture is delivered as a very large pack. Standard delivery by appointment is included in the price. This ensures fast delivery and the lowest possible price for this popular garden furniture but it requires two fit and strong people to unload by hand. Delivery is kerbside. It is not normally possible to deliver the pack into the back garden. The pack is strapped and sealed on delivery but after it is opened the individual components are easy to carry.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver. If you want fast delivery please select the earliest available day while ordering. If you did not select a delivery day and you want fast delivery please email us as soon as possible after ordering. If you are not ready for delivery you do not need to select a delivery day while ordering - you can request delivery later.
48 HOUR DELIVERY: 48 hour delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver two working days later if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Tuesday just email us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just email us before 10.00am three working days before.
SCOTLAND: 72 hour delivery is available to all mainland addresses in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. Delivery is normally within 5 working days to any other Scottish postcodes including mainland and offshore addresses.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally within 5 working days to the Isle of Wight, the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. To see the correct prices click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is normally within 5 working days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices click here to enter the first half of your BT postcode. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is normally within 5 working days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Republic of Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
5 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas 72 hour delivery is not possible. 5 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands. In these areas the optional next day, Saturday and AM delivery options are not available.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. Next day delivery is also an option in Scotland to all mainland addresses in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. The next day delivery option is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. AM delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday AM delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike many others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.