Click this messge to hide it.
- Free same day installation
- Free mortar fillet to the internal walls
- 10 year structural guarantee
- External brick or stone effect finish with a choice of colours
- Overlapping cladding panels
- Matching brick or stone corners
- External pebbledash finish with Canterbury Spar chippings for all walls not featuring brick or stone effect cladding
- Large full height panels with fewer joins and neater internal lines
- Attractive smooth vibrated internal finish
- Strong interlocking rebated concrete panels
- Galvanized bolts
- Pent roof sloping from front to back with a shallow pitch
- Welded galvanized steel roof trusses
- Galvanized steel roof sheets with no drip anti-condensation layer inside
- Foam filler to rear eaves
- Low maintenance PVCu fascias
- Free non opening 2 pane double glazed PVCu window 4' wide x 2'6" high (1220mm x 750mm)
- Square line PVCu guttering with a downpipe fitted to the rear wall
- Vertically ribbed white powder coated finish galvanized steel personnel door 3' wide (915mm)
- Fully retractable galvanized steel up and over door, Georgian style with white powder coated finish
- White PVCu clad door frame
- Up and over door height 6'6" (1980mm)
- Minimum up and over door clearance height 6'2" (1880mm)
- Garages 8' wide feature a central 7' (2130mm) wide up and over door
- Garages 9', 10' and 12' wide feature a central 8' (2440mm) wide up and over door
- Garages 14' wide feature a central or offset 10' (3050mm) wide up and over door
- Garages with offset doors include a front wall section which can be located to either side of the door
- Standard eaves height 6'6" (1980mm)
- External height at the front varies according to length from approximately 7'3" (2200mm) to 7'11" (2400mm)
FREE SAME DAY INSTALLATION - THE BENEFITS: Our free in house installation service is not just convenient, it is also your assurance of a better quality sectional garage. This is because any building which includes free installation is invariably better made using quality components. Over time regular feedback from fitters ensures that design faults and weaknesses have been rectified. Same day installation is convenient for you and cost effective because it saves travelling costs. The fitters will deliver your sectional garage and then install it, all at the same time. Others send sub-contract fitters separately, often from far away and often a week or two after the delivery. Waiting for the fitter can be very frustrating. Sub-contract fitting is also much more expensive because of the travelling costs. The fitting service does not include base preparation. A flat and level base is required, which should be made using concrete. In many areas we offer a base laying service as an option.
CONCRETE GARAGES - THE BENEFITS: Many of our timber garages and log cabin garages are solid, well made and likely to last a long time with very little maintenance. However, nothing can match the solidity and durability of a sectional concrete garage. If you choose PVCu windows and gables your concrete garage will be almost completely maintenance free. Sectional concrete garages rank highly as one of the most desirable home improvements.
BRICK OR STONE FINISH: The heavy duty concrete panels are approximately 65mm thick and steel reinforced. The panels are finished outside with a sensational brick or stone finish which is attractive, durable and maintenance free. The cladding is attached to the concrete walls using a concealed fixing system. The cladding panels neatly interlock, giving a continuous brick finish with no piers and barely visible joins with neat corners. This cost effective cladding system reproduces the appearance of a traditional brick building extremely well. The finish is very tough and impervious to water and it will look good for years to come. You can choose to clad two, three or all four sides of your building. Any wall which isn't brick or stone clad features colourful Canterbury Spar chippings. The inside features full height panels with a smooth vibrated finish to ensure a neat appearance. The smooth internal finish is attractive in itself but it is also easy to paint which provides a stunning internal finish. The cladding specialists will arrive on site to apply the brick cladding about a week after installation but you can use your building prior to their arrival. The cladders will need to be able to get all the way around the building to fit the cladding panels. The cladding is available in a choice of colours and finishes.
FULLY RETRACTABLE UP AND OVER DOORS: Our up and over doors are fully retractable, which is neater and stronger than the canopy doors supplied with most garages. Although the door projects during opening there is no projection once the door is fully open. The performance is smoother and more reliable than a canopy door with no wire cables to maintain. Instead the door features heavy duty springs and the wheels are firmly retained in rigid metal channels. An anti-fall safeguard ensures that even if a spring fails the door is held in position. The design ensures no steel to steel contact and a spring buffer stop ensures that the door comes to a safe stop when fully open. An internal handle and lock are included. The four point locking system (fitted as standard to garage doors 9' wide or less) ensures security. All doors are powder coated white.
ANTI-CONDENSATION ROOF SHEETS: The roof is clad with heavy duty galvanized steel roof sheets. The underside is finished with a no drip anti-condensation layer. An absorbent fibrous mat is applied to the underside of the steel roof sheets which absorbs condensation. The fibrous mat absorbs water which then evaporates when the temperature rises. It is a permanent felt based moisture barrier which is applied to the metal sheet during manufacture. The anti-condensation coating is a light grey colour with an attractive fabric finish.
WELDED STEEL ROOF TRUSSES: The all steel roof structure features one piece welded steel trusses which span from side to side. The trusses are bolted to the concrete panels and spaced up to 4' apart. The trusses are set at different heights with the highest at the front and the lowest at the rear, which provides an even slope from front to back. All steel is galvanized.
INTERNAL MORTAR FILLET: The price includes laying a mortar fillet on the inside of your building between the concrete panels and the base to prevent water ingress under the walls. This important finishing touch is not always included with other concrete buildings.
INTERNAL SIZES AND BASE SIZES: Concrete garages require a substantial concrete base which should be slightly larger than the garage. The ideal size is 3" or 75mm bigger than the garage on all sides. To calculate the correct base size for any garage just add 6" or 150mm to the external garage width and 6" or 150mm to the external garage length. The external garage sizes are listed near the prices at the top of the page. The internal sizes are approximately 5" or 125mm smaller than the external sizes.
SIZES - LENGTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the width and the second dimension is the length. The width refers to the front wall with the main up and over door and the rear wall. The length refers to the sloping walls to each side. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang.