Click this messge to hide it.
Synthetic Wood Bench 233 - Blue Finish, Maintenance Free
This superb quality synthetic wood garden bench is available as either a 2 seater (approximately 4' wide) or a 3 seater (approximately 5' wide). It combines a traditional slatted design with a revolutionary new material which looks and feels just like real wood, but it will never rot and it requires virtually no maintenance. A pale blue finish is included which looks similar to paint. It can be left outside uncovered in all weathers. Unlike wood, there are no knots, shakes or splinters and it is extremely durable and wear resistant. Standard features include a natural woodgrain texture and a UV resistant stain finish. The woodgrain texture and the stain colour run all the way through. The weight and density are similar to real wood and the finished bench is stronger than any comparable timber bench. It can even be sanded and painted. The seat is curved for greater comfort. This bench is supplied partly assembled with prefabricated panels for easy self assembly.
- Artificial wood with the same look and feel as real wood
- Closely resembles the appearance of real wood
- Realistic woodgrain surface texture runs all the way through
- Paint colour runs all the way through
- Pale blue finish included
- Will never rot
- Virtually maintenance free
- No painting is ever needed
- Easy wipe-clean surface
- A pressure washer can be used for stubborn marks
- Similar density and weight to real wood
- Slightly heavier and stronger than most wood
- Can be sanded, sawn, drilled or painted, just like real wood
- No knots, shakes, sap or splinters
- Traditional design with slatted seat and back
- Prefabricated back, seat and side panels for simple assembly
- 2 seater bench width 4' (1216mm)
- 3 seater bench width 5'2" (1566mm)
- Bench depth 2'0" (604mm)
- Bench height 3'1" (935mm)
- 2 seater bench overall weight 30.5kg
- 3 seater bench overall weight 36.0kg
SYNTHETIC WOOD - LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE REAL WOOD: This superb quality synthetic wood closely resembles real wood, with the same look and feel. However, it is virtually maintenance free and it will never rot. At a glance it is difficult to tell the difference between this synthetic wood and real wood. Furthermore, the similarities are not skin deep like a thin veneer. The grainy surface has a texture which looks similar to the grain of real wood but the grainy texture and the paint colour run all the way through this artificially engineered wood. It can be sanded, sawn, drilled or painted just like real wood. You can also fix things to it with standard woodscrews, for example if you wish to fix a commemorative plaque. This synthetical wood has a similar weight and density to real wood. The strength, durability and zero maintenance make this stunning furniture a popular choice with pensioners and discerning commercial buyers such as care homes.
SYNTHETIC WOOD - VIRTUALLY MAINTENANCE FREE: The only maintenance required is occasional cleaning with soapy water to restore the original appearance. If any dirt or stains become engrained after prolonged neglect this tough furniture can be cleaned with a pressure washer. The most stubborn marks can be removed by lightly sanding with fine grade sandpaper, just like real wood. Most people keep the original colour in which case no painting is ever needed. If required, perhaps to match existing features, you can paint it any colour (although be aware that regular redecoration will be needed if you choose this option).
SYNTHETIC WOOD - BETTER THAN REAL WOOD: This revolutionary new material provides all the benefits of real wood with none of the maintenance and no deterioration. You can leave it outside uncovered all year round. Years later it still looks like new. Unlike real wood this synthetic wood is a weatherproof material with no knots, splinters, machining marks or other imperfections. It will never develop splits or shakes and no sap will ever ooze out of it. And unlike real wood, even if you sand it there is no need to paint it afterwards and it still looks like new. The technology behind our synthetic wood is similar to the technology behind artificial corks in wine bottles. Although plenty of people like the natural beauty of real cork, many people including many wine growers prefer artificial cork. The artificial cork is stronger, more durable and provides a superior performance with fewer problems - just like our synthetic wood.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
EXTRA COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: This popular product is in stock now and we can deliver within a few days.
- Our normal next day delivery may be aaround a week slower at present due to unprecedented demand.
- On the busiest days when our capacity is reached it is no longer possible to select that day for delivery. If so the next weekday is the earliest day available.
- If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards.
- Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this garden furniture available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- We recommend that someone is present to receive your garden furniture. If this is not possible we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your garden furniture into the back garden unaided. Even if your garden furniture is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us when to deliver, whichever option you choose. We cannot deliver unless you tell us which day. You can select a delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying a day and request delivery later by phone or email.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 12 noon the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM before noon and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.