Presure Treated 6 Seater Dining Set 880 - Armchairs, Benches, Tables
This beautiful dining set is an ideal mix of comfort and style and features pressure treated timber throughout, a lifetime preservative treatment. It can provide seating for up to six people. The set consists of two 2 seater benches, two single chairs, a coffee table and a side table. Removable green cushions are also included. The table, benches and chairs feature slatted design and strong ex 3” framing. The high backed seats are angled for greater comfort and wide armrests provide stability. This dining set will provide plenty of room for outdoor entertaining. All these items of furniture are supplied as pre-assembled panels for easier self assembly. All fixings and instructions are included.
- Pressure treated deal throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- All timber used in the construction of this furniture suite originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Comfortable high back ergonomic design
- Sturdy framing ex 3"x3" (finished size 70x70mm)
- Coffee table with rectangular slatted top
- Side table with square slatted top
- 2 benches with slatted seats, backs and sides
- 2 single armchairs with slatted seats, backs and sides
- Wide flat armrests
- Seat slats ex 4" wide (finished size 90x30mm)
- Galvanized fixings
- Smooth planed finish
- Prefabricated pieces for simple assembly
- Coffee table width 3'8" (1120mm)
- Coffee table depth 2'2" (670mm)
- Coffee table height 1'11" (590mm)
- Side table width 2'2" (670mm)
- Side table depth 2'2" (670mm)
- Side table height 1'11" (590mm)
- Bench width 4'3" (1290mm)
- Bench depth 2'7" (800mm)
- Bench height 3'1" (940mm)
- Chair width 2'5" (730mm)
- Chair depth 2'6" (750mm)
- Chair height 3'1" (940mm)
EASY TO ASSEMBLE: This suite requires hardly any assembly. The table top is supplied prefabricated and the legs bolt straight to concealed brackets to complete the assembly. The bench and armchairs consist of prefabricated back, seat and side panels which are quick to bolt together.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
CUSHIONS: Our cushions feature water resistant polyester fabrics. Cushions with a zip on one side are removable and machine washable at low temperatures. Cushions without a zip can be easily washed by hand in a bowl of soapy water. Occasional cleaning is required if cushions are stored outside for long periods. Your cushions should be stored in a dry environment during the winter to ensure that they remain in good condition.
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: Production of this building has been temporarily suspended due to the COVID-19 shutdown. We currently expect delivery to be approximately 3 weeks later than the estimated delivery times below. We anticipate a surge in demand when production resumes so if you order now you will beat the rush.
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 5 working days after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.