Pressure Treated Picnic Table 854
This attractive picnic table seats up to six in comfort. The chunky design features a fixed base structure and solid timber frame which makes it very sturdy and strong construction. The easy walk-in access makes it a great design for people with limited mobility. Other features include pressure treated timber throughout. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The table top is 5'3" x 2'5" (1600x745mm). This picnic bench is supplied as pre-assembled panels for easier self assembly. All fixings and instructions are included.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 26th June.
- 4-6 seater picnic table
- Pressure treated deal throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this furniture suite originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Slatted bench seats and table top
- Chunky sturdy framing ex 2" (44mm thick)
- Table and seat thickness 44mm
- Fixed base structure
- Designed for easy walk in access
- Galvanized fixings
- Smooth planed finish
- Prefabricated pieces for simple assembly
- Table top 5'3" x 2'5" (1600x745mm)
- Bench seat approximately 5'3" x 1'2" (1600x345mm)
- Overall width approximately 5'3" (1600mm)
- Overall depth approximately 5'4" (1630mm)
- Overall height approximately 2'6" (760mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated or tanalised wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 5 working days after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.