6 Seater Picnic Bench 217 - Pressure Treated
This attractive and durable garden picnic bench provides seating for up to six people and features pressure treated chunky pine for strength and stability. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The overall size is 3'11" x 5'11" (1200x1800mm). The table top is 2'4" x 5'11" (700x1800mm). The table top and bench seats are supplied as prefabricated slatted panels for easier self assembly. The legs are sturdy 95x35mm. All fixings and instructions are included. The picture shows the standard picnic bench.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 17th January.
- Pine 6 seater picnic bench
- Pressure treated pine throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this picnic bench originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Slatted bench seats and table top
- Prefabricated seats and table top for simple assembly
- Seat boards (finished size 35x95mm)
- Table boards (finished size 35x95mm)
- Table legs (finished size 35x95mm)
- Table top 2'4" x 5'11" (700x1800mm)
- Overall size 3'11" x 5'11" (1200x1800mm)
- Overall height approximately 2'4" (700mm)
- Overall weight approximately 62kg
PINE: All pine is carefully selected FSC timber from responsibly managed sources in northern Europe. The pine is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently fixed in the wood. Tanalith E is the most popular preservative used so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated or tanalised wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
- Delivery is normally between 4 and 6 weeks after order
- Our prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.