3 Seater Storage Bench 214 - Pressure Treated, Hinged Lid
This attractive and durable 3 seat garden bench features pressure treated chunky pine for strength and durability. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. A large integral storage area is provided beneath the hinged bench seat panel. This bench is largely supplied as pre-assembled panels for easier self assembly. The seat back joints are double dowelled for extra strength. The legs are ex 3"x2" (finished size 68x44mm).
Prices fixed until Wednesday 25th April.
- Pressure treated pine throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this garden bench originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Prefabricated panels for simple assembly
- Lift up hinged seat panel for access to storage area
- Weather seals
- Slatted back panel with double dowelled joints
- Sturdy legs ex 3"x2" (finished size 68x44mm)
- Sturdy scalloped arms ex 3"x2" (finished size 68x44mm)
- Substantial slats to seat back ex 3" wide (finished size 68x25mm)
- Overall bench width 5'5" (1640mm)
- Overall bench depth 2'0" (610mm)
- Overall bench height 2'11" (900mm)
- Bench seat height 1'5" (430mm)
- Storage area internal width approximately 4'10" (1475mm)
- Storage area internal depth approximately 1'4" (400mm)
- Storage area internal height approximately 1'0" (310mm)
PINE: All pine is carefully selected FSC timber from responsibly managed sources in northern Europe. The pine is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently fixed in the wood. Tanalith E is the most popular preservative used so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated or tanalised wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
- Delivery is normally between 5 and 7 weeks after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
Please scroll down to see customer reviews about this product. All reviews are genuine unsolicited emails from customers after they purchased this product from us. Click here to see more customer reviews of all products.
Catrin, Weybridge, KT13, 3 Seater Storage Bench 214, 21st March 2018