Pressure Treated Arbour 944 - Built In Storage
This classic Gothic style arbour is 4'9" wide x 2'2" deep (1440mm x 660mm) overall and seats up to two in comfort. The traditional construction features shiplap tongue and groove walls with pressure treated timber, a lifetime preservative. The standard design includes vertically boarded back and sides with decorative square pattern trellis to apex and a steep pitched timber slatted roof. The structure features a lift up comfortable seat with storage compartment inside making it perfect for storing garden essentials. This arbour will provide a comfortable place to sit and relax and will complement any garden.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 18th September.
- Pressure treated throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this garden bench originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Tongued and grooved shiplap cladding
- Substantial ex 3"x2" posts (finished size 70mm x 45mm)
- Apex slatted roof
- 10mm thick overlapping roof boards
- Bench with slatted seat and high three-slat angled back (seat slats finished size 70mm x 35mm)
- Bench approximately 3'11" wide (1200mm)
- Full boarded back and sides
- Decorative square pattern trellis panel to apex
- Smooth planed finish
- Prefabricated pieces for simple assembly
- Overall width approximately 4'9" (1440mm)
- Overall depth approximately 2'2" (660mm)
- Overall height approximately 7'4" (2230mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated or tanalised wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 5 working days after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.