Pressure Treated Arbour 940 - Built In Storage
This elegant arbour is 4'10" wide and 2'2" deep (1480mm x 670mm) overall and seats up to two in comfort. The traditional construction features shiplap tongue and groove walls with pressure treated timber, a lifetime preservative. The standard design includes solid boarded lower back and sides with diamond pattern upper trellis panels. The roof features decorative timber slatted boards. A spacious storage solution underneath the seat makes it handy for storing cushions and other garden items. This arbour will provide comfortable and sheltered seating and with its pleasing appearance will blend into your garden for years to come.
- Pressure treated throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this garden bench originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Tongued and grooved shiplap cladding
- Substantial ex 3"x2" posts (finished size 70mm x 45mm)
- Apex slatted roof
- 14mm thick overlapping roof boards
- Bench with slatted seat and high three-slat angled back (seat slats finished size 70mm x 35mm)
- Bench approximately 3'11" wide (1200mm)
- Solid boarded lower back and sides
- Diamond trellis panels to back and sides
- Smooth planed finish
- Prefabricated pieces for simple assembly
- Overall width approximately 4'10" (1480mm)
- Overall depth approximately 2'2" (670mm)
- Overall height approximately 7'5" (2260mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: Production of this building has been temporarily suspended due to the COVID-19 shutdown. We currently expect delivery to be approximately 3 weeks later than the estimated delivery times below. We anticipate a surge in demand when production resumes so if you order now you will beat the rush.
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 5 working days after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.