Corner Arbour 950 - Pressure Treated
This stunning corner arbour is 7'3" wide and 7'3" long (2200x2200mm) and designed with comfort in mind. The traditional design features slatted timber construction throughout with pressure treated timber, a lifetime preservative. Standard features include a slatted roof, two internal bench seats and a corner table. The decorative back and side panels allow light and a cool breeze to pass through whilst still providing you with privacy. This arbour is a great addition to any garden and with it's L-shaped design it will fit neatly in a right angle corner. The arbour is supplied as pre-assembled panels for easier self assembly. All fixings and instructions are included.
- Pressure treated throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this garden furniture originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- L-shaped design
- Slatted construction throughout (slats finished size 35mm)
- Hipped slatted roof
- Substantial posts ex 3"x3" (finished size 68mm x 68mm)
- Diagonal corner braces
- Decorative back and side panels
- 2 bench seats with slatted seats and high three-slat angled backs
- Bench seat size 2'2"x1'2" (650mm x 350mm)
- Corner table
- Smooth planed finish
- Prefabricated pieces for simple assembly
- Overall width approximately 7'3" (2200mm)
- Overall length approximately 7'3" (2200mm)
- Overall height approximately 8'2" (2490mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
CORNER BUILDING SIZES: For ease of reference these corner garden furnitures are measured as a square based on the width of the two longest walls. The external wall sizes are listed alongside the price. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 5 working days after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.