Adirondack Chair 580
This spacious Adirondack chair provides total relaxation. The traditional design features sturdy construction with chunky timber slatted seat and back and solid timber framing. It features contoured backwards sloping seat and back that sit close to the ground. The ergonomic design helps with your posture and wide arms give good grip to get out of the chair. This furniture is delivered and fully assembled on site on the same day. Waterproof cushions are available as an option in a choice of colours.
- Free same day assembly
- All timber used in the construction of this furniture originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Scandinavian redwood
- Immersion treatment in oil-based wood preservative as standard
- Comfortable high back ergonomic design
- Sturdy seat framing
- Galvanized fixings
- Smooth planed finish
- Chair width 2'4" (700mm)
- Chair depth 4'9" (1450mm)
- Chair height 3'1" (950mm)
FREE SAME DAY ASSEMBLY - THE BENEFITS: Our free in house installation service is not just convenient, it is also your assurance of better quality furniture. This is because any item which includes free installation is invariably better made using quality components. Over time regular feedback from fitters ensures that design faults and weaknesses have been rectified. Same day installation is convenient for you and cost effective because it saves travelling costs. The fitters will deliver your product and then install it, all at the same time. There is also no waste to dispose of. The furniture will be ready for use once the installers have left site.
PINE: All pine is carefully selected timber from responsibly managed sources in northern Europe. The pine is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined.
- Waterproof cushions in a choice of colours
- Additional oil-based wood preservative
CUSHIONS: Our cushions feature water resistant polyester fabrics. Cushions with a zip on one side are removable and machine washable at low temperatures. Cushions without a zip can be easily washed by hand in a bowl of soapy water. Occasional cleaning is required if cushions are stored outside for long periods. Your cushions should be stored in a dry environment during the winter to ensure that they remain in good condition.
PRESERVATIVE: This product is already coated in an oil based wood preservative. Further coats can be added when required to protect against inclement weather.
- Delivery is normally between 1 and 3 weeks after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
- All prices include FREE INSTALLATION by specialist trained staff.
- Your garden furniture will be delivered and installed on the same day by prior appointment with you.