Stock products are delivered within a few days. Many other products are made to order. Please check individual products for specific delivery information.
Click this messge to hide it.
Repackaged 7 Seater Rattan Dining Set 230 - Steel Frame, 60mm Cushions
REPACKAGED PRODUCT: This product is similar to a seconds quality. It should be essentially complete and fully functional although the packaging may not be in new condition. All major components should be usable with no significant defects although there may be a few minor blemishes, imperfections and scratches. All major components should be present with no significant shortages unless listed although a few minor components such as screws, washers or cover caps may be missing. Our normal replacement parts service is available for faulty components as for new products.
Our repackaged products offer an opportunity to save money. Sometimes the packaging was damaged in our warehouse or in transit. Sometimes the product was returned or a customer ordered the wrong model. Some components may have minor damage. Whatever the reason, unless we can see that the product and packaging are in new condition we will not send it out as new. Instead we offer the product for sale as “repackaged”.
Repackaged metal products may include a few more minor imperfections than a new product including a higher incidence of small dents and creases, scratches, chips and other blemishes. It may be possible to site components with visible blemishes in a less prominent position if there is more than one.
- Woven rattan lounge set with a four seater corner sofa, three ottomans and a dining table
- Prefabricated panels simplify the installation
- Seats up to 7 people
- Steel frames throughout, strong, and durable
- Rectangular dining table with steel frame and hand woven rattan to all 4 sides and the top
- Table top with glass
- Four seater corner sofa with hand woven rattan to the seat, back and arms
- Intricate hand woven rattan wickerwork with individual strands woven in a traditional basket weave pattern
- Rattan fibres feature an attractive and authentic textured surface with a fibrous look and feel
- Plump and sumptuous 60mm thick seat and back cushions, more comfortable than most other garden furniture
- Seat and back cushions with 2 attractive piped edges at the top and bottom of the cushion
- Grey cushion fabric in 100% polyester
- Detachable cushions, not connected to the seating, can be easily removed
- Can be left outside in all weather
- Almost no maintenance is required, except an occasional wipe clean with warm soapy water
- To prolong their smart new appearance for as long as possible the cushions should be stored under cover when not in use, for example in the shed or summerhouse, in the garage or in a cushion chest.
- Table width 4'2" (1260mm)
- Table depth 2'4" (710mm)
- Table height 2'0" (660mm)
- Sofa depth 1'9" (650mm)
- Sofa height 2'5" (740mm)
- Sofa length (long side) 6'7" (2000mm)
- Sofa length (short side) 4'9" (1460mm)
- Ottoman width 1'2" (350mm)
- Ottoman depth 1'2" (350mm)
- Ottoman height 1'2" (350mm)
- Cushion depth 60mm
WOVEN FURNITURE: High density polyethylene fibres are woven by hand in the traditional way around a strong and lightweight welded frame. The result is strong and attractive furniture which can withstand extreme weather. Woven furniture made with synthetic resin requires virtually no maintenance, except for occasional cleaning with soapy water.
SYNTHETIC RATTAN: The intricate rattan weave features finely detailed fibres woven by hand in a traditional basket weaving pattern. The high density polyethylene fibres are very strong but flexible, ideal for weaving. The fibres are also weather resistant and capable of withstanding UV rays.
TOUGHENED GLASS TABLE TOPS: Toughened safety glass is around 6 times stronger than normal glass so it is less likely to break. When it does break toughened glass breaks into harmless small pieces. Toughened glass is a durable material which will not deteriorate. Glass requires virtually no maintenance, except for occasional cleaning with soapy water.
CUSHIONS: Our cushions feature water resistant polyester fabrics. Cushions with a zip on one side are removable and machine washable at low temperatures. Cushions without a zip can be easily washed by hand in a bowl of soapy water. Occasional cleaning is required if cushions are stored outside for long periods. Your cushions should be stored in a dry environment during the winter to ensure that they remain in good condition.
STEEL FRAME: This popular furniture includes a strong welded steel frame which is almost completely concealed by the rattan and features hollow section tubular steel. The steel used is standard mild steel which has has not received any rust proofing treatment such as zinc plating or galvanising. After manufacture the steel is powder coated, a process by which paint is applied to the external surfaces. This provides limited protection and as a result surface rust is not uncommon. This does no significant harm to the steel but eventually over time steel deteriorates. To protect your furniture we recommend storing it undercover in an outbuilding such as a shed or garage during the winter months. We offer a very similar range of aluminum framed furniture which will never rust and requires less assembly but the prices are higher. The steel framed furniture is as strong as the aluminium and lasts for years with litle or no maintenance but it is flat packed and takes a little longer to assemble. The steel framed furniture is more popular.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
DELIVERY UPDATE: Please allow a few days extra for delivery because the carrier networks are less reliable at present due to exceptionally high demand. As a result our normal next day delivery service may be a few days slower. If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards. Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this clearance product available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where you can be contacted during the daytime if needed.
- We recommend that someone is present to receive your clearance product. If this is not possible we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your clearance product into the back garden unaided. Even if your clearance product is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver. If you want fast delivery please select the earliest available day while ordering. If you did not select a delivery day and you want fast delivery please email us as soon as possible after ordering. If you are not ready for delivery you do not need to select a delivery day while ordering - you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 10.00am the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Republic of Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our clearance product prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All clearance product prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.