Pressure Treated Garden Bench 804 - Green Cushion
This comfortable two seater garden bench is approximately 4' wide and features a traditional design with pressure treated timber for strength and durability, a lifetime preservative treatment. The bench features a slatted seat and vertical slatted back and sides. The high back is angled for greater comfort and wide armrests provide stability. The framing is chunky 3" thick (70x70mm). The green cushion pads are also included as standard. This bench is supplied as pre-assembled panels for easier self assembly. All fixings and instructions are included.
Prices fixed until Tuesday 30th April.
- Pressure treated throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this garden bench originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Slatted seat, back and sides
- Comfortable high back ergonomic design
- Sturdy framing ex 3"x3" (finished size 70x70mm)
- Wide flat armrests
- Seat slats ex 4" wide (finished size 90x30mm)
- Galvanized fixings
- Smooth planed finish
- Prefabricated pieces for easy assembly
- Bench width 4'3" (1290mm)
- Bench depth 2'7" (800mm)
- Bench height 3'1" (940mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated or tanalised wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
CUSHIONS: The cushions are made using materials which conform to all British and International Standards. The weather resistant fabric is treated with a flame retardant, so the cushions can be safely stored indoors if required. The cushion fabric is resistant to shrinking and staining and is fully removable for machine washing at low temperatures.
- Delivery is normally between 1 and 2 weeks after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.