4-6 Seater Bench Suite 372 - Pressure Treated
This heavy duty garden furniture features a rectangular table with a choice of a large bench and two armchairs, a large bench and four armchairs or two benches and two armchairs. The wood is pressure treated, which is a lifetime preservative treatment. The table features a slatted top and strong ex 3" legs. The armchairs and benches feature neatly slatted seats and backs. The joints are bolted and dowelled for extra strength. This suite is especially easy to assemble because the benches, the armchairs and the table top are supplied as prefabricated panels.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 24th October.
- Pressure treated deal throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this furniture suite originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Table with rectangular slatted top
- Concealed galvanized steel post fixing brackets
- Table legs ex 3"x3" (finished size 67x67mm)
- Table frame ex 3"x2" (finished size 67x43mm)
- Table slats ex 3" wide (finished size 67x23mm)
- Bench(es) with slatted seats and back
- Armchairs with slatted seats and backs
- Prefabricated back, seat and side panels for simple assembly
- Bolted and dowelled joints
- Seat legs ex 3"x2" (finished size 67x43mm)
- Seat slats ex 3" wide (finished size 67x25mm)
- Table width 5'3" (1600mm)
- Table depth 2'11" (900mm)
- Table height 2'6" (750mm)
- Bench width 5'5" (1640mm)
- Bench depth 2'0" (600mm)
- Bench height 2'11" (900mm)
- Bench seat height 1'5" (430mm)
- Armchair width 2'2" (650mm)
- Armchair depth 2'0" (600mm)
- Armchair height 2'11" (900mm)
- Armchair seat height 1'5" (420mm)
PINE: All pine is carefully selected FSC timber from responsibly managed sources in northern Europe. The pine is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined.
EASY TO ASSEMBLE: This suite requires hardly any assembly. The table top is supplied prefabricated and the legs bolt straight to concealed brackets to complete the assembly. The bench and armchairs consist of prefabricated back, seat and side panels which are quick to bolt together.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently fixed in the wood. Tanalith E is the most popular preservative used so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated or tanalised wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
- Choice of a suite consisting of a rectangular table, large bench and 2 armchairs, a rectangular table, large bench and 4 armchairs or a rectangular table, 2 large benches and 2 armchairs
- FREE 1-3 DAY DELIVERY either as soon as possible or you can delay the delivery until you are ready.
- We always have a large stock of this garden furniture and all accessories available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive your garden furniture we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your garden furniture into the back garden unaided. Even if your garden furniture is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHEN TO DELIVER: You need to tell us when to deliver, whichever option you choose. You can choose either as soon as possible or you can delay the delivery. We cannot deliver unless you tell us the earliest delivery day which suits your needs. You can select the earliest delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying the earliest delivery day and request delivery later by phone or email.
FAST 1-3 DAY DELIVERY: Fast 1-3 day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver within the next 3 working days if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request your delivery weeks in advance or you can wait until you are ready and request your delivery later.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
Delivery Service Restrictions
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally within 1-3 days to all mainland addresses in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 3-5 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally within 1-3 days to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 3-5 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 3-5 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 3-5 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
3-5 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas 1-3 day delivery is not possible. 3-5 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM before noon and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The next day delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. The next day delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
NEXT DAY AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
NEXT DAY SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.