4-6 Seater Bench Suite 372 - Pressure Treated
This heavy duty garden furniture features a rectangular table with a choice of a large bench and two armchairs, a large bench and four armchairs or two benches and two armchairs. The wood is pressure treated, which is a lifetime preservative treatment. The table features a slatted top and strong ex 3" legs. The armchairs and benches feature neatly slatted seats and backs. The joints are bolted and dowelled for extra strength. This suite is especially easy to assemble because the benches, the armchairs and the table top are supplied as prefabricated panels. The pictures show the standard table, bench and three of the armchairs.
LAST FEW - ORDER NOW!
- Pressure treated deal throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this furniture suite originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Table with rectangular slatted top
- Concealed galvanized steel post fixing brackets
- Table legs ex 3"x3" (finished size 67x67mm)
- Table frame ex 3"x2" (finished size 67x43mm)
- Table slats ex 3" wide (finished size 67x23mm)
- Bench(es) with slatted seats and back
- Armchairs with slatted seats and backs
- Prefabricated back, seat and side panels for simple assembly
- Bolted and dowelled joints
- Seat legs ex 3"x2" (finished size 67x43mm)
- Seat slats ex 3" wide (finished size 67x25mm)
- Table width 5'3" (1600mm)
- Table depth 2'11" (900mm)
- Table height 2'6" (750mm)
- Bench width 5'5" (1640mm)
- Bench depth 2'0" (600mm)
- Bench height 2'11" (900mm)
- Bench seat height 1'5" (430mm)
- Armchair width 2'2" (650mm)
- Armchair depth 2'0" (600mm)
- Armchair height 2'11" (900mm)
- Armchair seat height 1'5" (420mm)
PINE: All pine is carefully selected FSC timber from responsibly managed sources in northern Europe. The pine is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined.
EASY TO ASSEMBLE: This suite requires hardly any assembly. The table top is supplied prefabricated and the legs bolt straight to concealed brackets to complete the assembly. The bench and armchairs consist of prefabricated back, seat and side panels which are quick to bolt together.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently fixed in the wood. Tanalith E is the most popular preservative used so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated or tanalised wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
- Choice of a suite consisting of a rectangular table, large bench and 2 armchairs, a rectangular table, large bench and 4 armchairs or a rectangular table, 2 large benches and 2 armchairs
- Fast delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We normally have this garden furniture in stock so we can normally despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive the goods we can deliver by appointment - please contact us for options.
- This garden furniture is delivered as a very large pack. The driver can unload it quickly and easily without assistance. Often the driver can wheel the pack onto a level drive with a hard surface such as tarmac or block paving otherwise the delivery is kerbside. It is not normally possible to deliver the pack into the back garden. The pack is strapped and sealed on delivery but after it is opened the individual components are easy to carry.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver so we need to hear from you. If you want fast delivery you should contact us soon after you order by phone or email or you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is included throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 10.00am on the working day before.
SCOTLAND: Next day delivery is available to all mainland addresses in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. Delivery is normally within 5 working days to any other Scottish postcodes including mainland and offshore addresses.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally within 5 working days to the Isle of Wight, the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man, the Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands. To see the correct prices click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is normally within 5 working days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices click here to enter the first half of your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is normally within 5 working days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
5 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 5 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands. In these areas the optional next day, Saturday and AM delivery options are not available.
AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. AM delivery before 12 noon is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday AM delivery before 12 noon is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike many others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
COLLECTION - SAVE �50: This popular garden furniture is normally in stock at our Norwich warehouse to ensure that we can offer quick delivery within a few days. Collections are welcome but by appointment only. Collections are only available on Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 4.00pm. You need to book a time slot otherwise your garden furniture may not be accessible. We normally need advance notice a day or two beforehand. This garden furniture is a single large pack too big to be lifted by hand. With notice we can load the pack onto a flat bed lorry or a large van with a fork lift. Alternatively, you can load the individual components into a smaller van by hand. We offer a reduction of �50 including VAT for collection.
- All prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.