27 Jun, 2022 00:05:40
Wooden Apex Gazebo 604 - With Integral Summerhouse
This quality wooden apex roof gazebo is approximately 10'6"x18'4" (3.2x5.6m). The price includes a large canopy and an integral 6'7" (2.0m) wide summerhouse with Georgian double doors. Features include a substantial support post and a fully boarded rear wall in 34mm thick wall logs. Roof options include untearable roofing felt, felt tiles and genuine cedar shingles. A factory finished preservative treatment is available as an optional extra. These gazebos are ideal for use as a hot tub cover, outdoor entertaining area or smoking shelter. Detailed fitting instructions are supplied for DIY self assembly. Low cost installation is available in many areas.
Prices fixed until Thursday 30th June.
The prices include CRANE DELIVERY in mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland. Elsewhere delivery is only available if you unload the individual logs by hand (requires 2 people). Instructions are included. Local INSTALLATION and BASELAYING services are also available in many postcodes.
|Size||With 34mm Thick Logs||Factory painted finish||Untearable roofing felt||Decorative felt tiles||Traditional cedar shingles|
|10'6" x 18'4"|
- All timber used in the construction of this gazebo originates from sustainable forests
- Integral summerhouse area
- Suitable as an outdoor entertaining area, smoking shelter or hot tub cover
- Apex roof design with strong support posts and angled braces
- 34mm thick tongued and grooved wall logs
- Fully boarded canopy rear wall
- 1 strong 120mm x 120mm front support post
- 15mm thick tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- 15mm thick tongued and grooved floor boards in the summerhouse (finished size after machining)
- Pressure treated 45mm x 45mm floor joists (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Substantial timber fascia boards
- Doors glazed with glass (no plastic, acrylic, styrene or perspex)
- Georgian style glazed double doors
- Door width 4'11" (1490mm)
- Door height 6'1" (1850mm)
- Canopy external size 3.2m deep x 3.45m wide (10'6" x 11'4")
- Integral summerhouse external size 3.2m deep x 2.1m wide (10'6" x 6'11")
- Integral summerhouse internal size 2.93m deep x 1.97m wide (9'7" x 6'6")
- External roof size 3.89m deep x 5.8m wide (12'9" x 19'0")
- Minimum base size 3.0m deep x 5.4m wide (9'10" x 17'9")
- External eaves height approximately 2.45m (8'0")
- Ridge height approximately 2.79m (9'2") measured from underside of floor joists, excluding roof covering
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the angled gable walls to each side. The width refers to the front and rear walls including the door wall. The sizes listed are external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many others quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- Crane offload is included as standard in mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland.
- In northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and offshore islands crane offload is not available. Delivery in these areas requires you to provide two fit and strong people to unload by hand.
- The summerhouse and canopy positions can be reversed on site and do not need to be specified when ordering
- A choice of roof coverings and base kits at exceptionally low prices and all supplied with fixings and detailed instructions
- Untearable roofing felt
- Decorative mineral felt tiles
- Cedar shingle roof with genuine individual cedar tiles traditionally made using only the finest Western Red Cedar
- A choice of composite decking kits
- Factory finished semi-opaque wood stain treatment in a choice of colours for the walls and a complimentary light colour for the doors and windows
- A selection of microporous wood preservatives in a wide choice of colours
- Natural wood oil preservative in a choice of colours
CEDAR ROOF SHINGLES: Attractive and durable, cedar shingles make the ideal roof for high specification gazebos. These genuine cedar roof shingles are traditionally made from Western Red Cedar. The individual cedar shingles are laid over a felted solid pine inner roof. Each individual cedar tile is a known as a shingle. Cedar shingles have long been a popular roofing material for domestic and public buildings in large parts of North America where cedar shingles have a reputation for warmth and longevity. Cedar has an unrivalled reputation for durability and cedar shingles often last for many decades. We use only the highest grade of shingles which are 100% heartwood, 100% free from defects and 100% edge grain. Heartwood edge grain is the densest possible cut which ensures maximum durability. All fixings are covered by the next row of felt tiles, partly to ensure a neat appearance with concealed fixings but mainly to protect the fixing holes from any possible moisture.
DECORATIVE FELT TILES: Mineral coated bitumen felt tiles are an attractive and durable roofing material which is far more hardwearing than standard roofing felt. Traditionally used for small buildings only in the UK, felt tiles are used much more in Scandinavia and North America where they are used widely in general housebuilding. The sophisticated design features a strip of almost dry bitumen adhesive. Over time each tile sticks to the tile below for improved waterproofing and windproofing. All fixings are covered by the next row of felt tiles, partly to ensure a neat appearance with concealed fixings but mainly to protect the fixing holes from any possible moisture. Mineral felt tiles are made using asphalt with a bitumen binder and an external covering of durable and attractive natural stone chips. Mineral felt tiles are often described as felt shingles because the design resembles traditional cedar shingles.
UNTEARABLE ROOF FELT: This untearable mineral coated bitumen roofing felt is more durable than standard roofing felt. Standard felt is paper backed or fibreglass backed, both of which are very easy to tear or puncture. This weakness makes standard felt vulnerable to wind damage. Although our untearable roofing felt looks and feels the same it includes a concealed plastic membrane which makes it far stronger. The most common cause of damage to a standard felt roof is a gust of wind getting under the felt and tearing it. Once the felt is torn it is quickly ruined. Standard felt can be torn very easily but our untearable felt cannot be torn by hand without a cutting edge. Even aggressive attempts to tear the felt by hand will only wrinkle the edges as the hidden membrane is stretched.
MICROPOROUS PRESERVATIVE - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our quality microporous preservatives are impervious to water but not to water vapour. This allows the wood to breathe. You can order up to 3 separate colours if required. At least two coats are normally required with a further coat at periodic intervals.
Our 3 star preservative is practical and affordable with a choice of 4 colours. It covers around 10 square metres per litre and normally lasts 1-2 years before a further coat is required.
Our 4 star preservative is a high quality preservative which covers around 9 square metres per litre and normally lasts 2-5 years before a further coat is required. It is available with a choice of 12 colours.
Our 5 star preservative is a deluxe high build preservative which can be used to achieve a stunning finish. Each extra coat increases the colour and sheen. It covers around 8 square metres per litre and normally lasts 2-5 years before a further coat is required. It is available with a choice of 12 colours.
Based on average coverage five litres of our 4 star preservative is enough for two coats on an 8'x10' shed or an 8'x8' log cabin. Ten litres is enough for three coats on a 10'x16' shed or a 12'x10' log cabin. Coverage varies according to the smoothness of the surface and the porosity of the timber. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. All of these preservatives are safe for use with children and pets. These microporous preservatives are only available when you purchase a Summer garden building or if you purchased a Summer building in the past. Prices include free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow.
WATERPROOF COLOUR SEAL - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: This advanced water-based microprous timber treatment uses the latest high-tech nanotechnology to create a long-lasting waterproof wood coating that is environmentally friendly. It is suitable for use on all softwood and hardwood products and is especially recommended for use on pressure treated timber, including sheds, summerhouses, gazebos, fencing and garden furniture. This timber treatment will colour, protect and enhance your exterior wood. It contains a mould inhibitor to protect the coating and can be used on all outside and inside timber. It gives a traditional matt wood stain finish in a range of natural colours. It can easily be applied by sprayer, brush or roller. It is recommended that the second coat is applied as soon as the first coat is touch dry. We advise for ultimate performance the timber has a wood preservative pre-treatment. For the first treatment, two coats are recommended and will give a traditional wood stain finish that is long lasting. A further coat is recommended every 2-5 years. One litre covers approximately 10-12 square metres. Coverage varies according to the smoothness of the surface and the porosity of the timber. On average five litres covers a 12x8 shed with two coats and ten litres covers a 10x20 with three coats. It is recommended that 2 coats be applied. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow. Prices include free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland.
WATERPROOF CLEAR SEAL - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our hardwearing clear seal is ideal as a clear varnish for bare timber or as a waterproof top coat for painted wood and pressure treated timber. It is also ideal as a waterproof floor varnish, especially the polyurethane clear seal. The smooth and shiny finished surface is waterproof and easy to clean. Available in a choice of acrylic or polyurethane, these colourless water based coatings are almost odourless and recommended for smooth planed timber only. One coat is normally required as a sealing top coat on painted or treated timber. A minimum of two coats are normally required on untreated wood. Up to three coats may be required for floors. An unsealed timber floor quickly shows muddy boot marks and other dirt. For best results a floor should be treated at the earliest opportunity while the timber is new and clean. On average five litres of our 5 star clear seal is enough for three coats on a 12'x12' floor, two coats on the walls of an 8'x8' log cabin or one coat on the walls of a 12'x16' log cabin. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. The price includes free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland.
NATURAL WOOD OIL - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our traditional wood oil preservative is linseed oil based and provides a natural ecologically friendly alternative to modern alkyd based preservatives. Wood oil combines the waterproofing qualities of a paint finish with the high absorption rate of woodstain. The natural oiliness provides a highly water repellent surface which protects the wood from moisture. The oil also penetrates deep into the wood and emphasizes the grain. The high elasticity of wood oil allows it to expand and contract with the wood as climatic conditions vary. Three coats are recommended with a further coat after 1-3 years. One litre covers approximately 12 to 16 square metres. Coverage varies according to the smoothness and porosity of the timber so you should order more than you need. On average five litres covers a 10x8 log cabin with three coats and ten litres covers a 20x13 log cabin with 3 coats. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow. Prices include free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland.
WPC COMPOSITE DECKING KITS: This superb quality WPC wood plastic composite decking closely resembles real wood, with the same look and feel. However, it is virtually maintenance free and it will never rot. At a glance it is difficult to tell the difference between this composite material and real timber decking with a stained finish. Furthermore, the similarities are not skin deep like a thin veneer. The realistic finish has a fibrous surface which looks similar to the grain of real wood. This synthetic composite is also heavier and stronger than real wood. The strength, durability and lack of maintenance make this superb decking a popular choice with pensioners and discerning commercial buyers such as care homes. Occasional cleaning with soapy water normally restores the original appearance. If any dirt or stains become ingrained after prolonged neglect even the most stubborn marks can be cleaned with a pressure washer.
Our WPC composite decking is a revolutionary material which provides all the benefits of real wood without the maintenance. It can be left outside uncovered all year round. Unlike real wood this synthetic wood is a weatherproof material with no knots, splinters, machining marks or other imperfections. It will never develop splits or shakes and no sap will ever ooze out of it. Our wood plastic composite is an equal mixture of real wood and recycled plastic. Even the wood is a mixture of sawdust and unusable offcuts, so it is the ultimate environmentally friendly alternative to wood. The colour pigments are mixed in before the powdered composite is moulded into shape, so the colour runs all the way through the finished product. The boards are completely impervious to water. The boards can be sawn, drilled and screwed, just like real wood. You can fix it with standard woodscrews. Being heavier and denser than real wood, screw fixings are actually stronger in composite boards.
SEMI OPAQUE WOOD STAIN TREATMENT - FACTORY FINISHED: This high quality preservative finish is professionally applied in the factory. A semi opaque paint treatment is applied to the outside of the wall logs and to the doors and windows. The cabin walls are treated in a choice of colours. The doors and windows are treated inside and out in a complimentary light colour. This treatment is impervious to water but not to water vapour, which allows the wood to breathe and offers superior protection plus greater durability. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow.
- Delivery is normally between 4 and 6 weeks after order for unpainted gazebos.
- Delivery is normally between 8 and 12 weeks after order for painted finish gazebos.
- Our gazebo prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- Delivery is by appointment with advance notice by phone a day or two before.
- It is normally possible to deliver this gazebo even if access is restricted. The wall logs can be carried one or two at a time and all packages are designed to pass through a normal single door.
Delivery to all mainland addresses in England, Wales and southern Scotland
Our CRANE OFFLOAD service requires no manual unloading. The driver can unload quickly and easily without assistance. The pack is normally delivered onto the drive. It is sometimes possible to deliver onto the front lawn. It is not normally possible to deliver the pack into the back garden. The pack is strapped and sealed on delivery but after the pack is opened the individual components are easy to carry.
- The crane offload option is available at all mainland addresses in England and Wales.
- The crane offload option is available in southern Scotland in DG, EH, FK1-7, FK9-15, G1-62, G64-82, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH2-5 and TD postcodes.
- The crane offload option is currently not available in Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
- You will always receive advance notice of the delivery.
- Your delivery is arranged as part of a mixed load with 6 or 8 other customers in the same area.
- You can select a 1 week delivery window.
- You can delay the delivery if required, for example if your base is not ready.
- If requested the driver can phone you 30-60 minutes before arriving.
Delivery to northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and all offshore islands
Our HAND UNLOAD service requires you to provide two fit and strong people to unload by hand. Your log cabin is delivered as a large pack. A typical pack includes around 200-300 individual pieces of wood and other elements which may be heavy. Unloading by hand is not difficult if you are fit and strong and used to physical work. Unloading by hand is not recommended if you are older, unfit, ill or not used to physical work.
- The hand unload service is available in Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
- You will always receive advance notice of the delivery.
- You can delay the delivery if required, for example if your base is not ready.
- If requested the driver can phone you 30-60 minutes before arriving.
- All gazebo prices include VAT.
- Pay only 30% deposit when you order this gazebo by phone or online.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.
- Low cost installation available in many areas
- Pay separately on completion
THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS: Since we were established in 1981 we have connected thousands of customers to our unique network of independent fitters and baselayers. Specialist teams have offered to install our buildings or lay bases in many areas at low fixed rates in return for recurring work. The prices are offered within a specific area and subject to conditions. You deal direct with the fitter or baselayer which keeps the prices low and you pay them separately on completion. We make no commission except for a small upfront referral fee. The fitters and baselayers pay us nothing and we pay them nothing. Although we do not manage or supervise the work directly we listen carefully to feedback and any team who provides a poor service is removed from our network. For decades this effective system has provided a low cost option for our customers with high levels of satisfaction.
LOW PRICES FOR BASELAYING AND INSTALLATION: Low cost fitters and baselayers are available in many areas. To see the prices in your local area just enter the first half of your postcode at the top of every page or CLICK HERE. All of the specialist teams available in your area are listed alongside the building prices. To see their prices and conditions just click on the blue "i" symbol next to each team. To order online just add your chosen fitter or baselayer to your shopping basket before you proceed to the checkout.
NO FITTERS IN YOUR AREA? If you cannot see any fitters or baselayers in your area please contact us. We can often obtain a competitive quote from a team who is willing to travel a bit further. If you experience any other problems, for example entering your postcode or finding the fitting prices just contact us.
FITTERS & BASELAYERS REQUIRED - REGISTER FREE: Give your business a boost - we can put you in touch with customers in your local area! We need more fitters and base layers in all areas across England, Scotland and Wales. Register now - its free! It only takes a few minutes to register. Just CLICK HERE to apply online.
Features and Accessories
Gazebo base preparation and other information
GAZEBOS - Cedar shingles - Traditional cedar shingles
DIY preservative - waterproof clear seal
Cedar shingle roof
Decorative felt tiles
DIY preservative - waterproof colour seal
GAZEBOS - Felt tiles - Decorative felt tiles
Solar powered inside lights - no running costs
Solar powered string lights
Factory finish - Main colour
DIY preservative - microporous - 3 star
DIY preservative - microporous - 4 star
DIY preservative - microporous - 5 star
GAZEBOS - Roofing Felt - Untearable roofing felt
Hanging baskets and planters
WPC decking kits - brown
WPC decking kits - grey
WPC solid decking kits - brown