27 May, 2022 15:49:23
8 Seater Round Picnic Bench 215 - 3ft 7in Table, Pressure Treated
This attractive and durable round garden picnic bench provides seating for up to eight people and features pressure treated chunky pine for strength and stability. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The overall diameter is 6'1" (1860mm). The table diameter is 3'7" (1100mm). The seats are curved for greater comfort. The table top and bench seats are supplied as prefabricated slatted panels for easier self assembly. The table legs are sturdy 125x28mm. All fixings and instructions are included.
Prices fixed until Tuesday 31st May.
The prices include courier delivery in mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland. Elsewhere delivery is a few days slower at extra cost. When you order please select the earliest available day or any other weekday but please allow a few days extra in case of delay. All fixings and instructions are included.
- Round pine picnic bench
- Maximum 8 people
- Pressure treated timber throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this picnic bench originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Slatted bench seats and table top
- Prefabricated seats and table top for simple assembly
- Seat boards (finished size 28x125mm)
- Seat legs (finished size 28x70mm)
- Bench seat height approximately 1'5" (420mm)
- Table boards (finished size 28x125mm)
- Table legs (finished size 28x125mm)
- Table diameter 3'7" (1100mm)
- Overall diameter 6'1" (1860mm)
- Overall height approximately 2'2" (680mm)
- Overall weight approximately 60kg
PINE: All pine is carefully selected timber from responsibly managed sources in northern Europe. The pine is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 5 weeks after order
- Our prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.