Click to set
Hexagonal Double Door 28mm Log Cabin 591 - Felt Tiles
Size 9' x 8' or 11' x 10'. These luxury summerhouses feature 28mm thick wall logs with felt tiles and superb joinery doors and windows. Luxury options include double glazing and decorative glazing features, copper guttering and fitted benches. A high quality spray paint treatment is available with a choice of 180 colours. The picture shows the standard 9' x 8' summerhouse with optional paint treatment and decorative glazing beads.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 22nd April.
- FREE INSTALLATION - and you keep a £600 RETENTION until satisfactory completion!
- External summerhouse size 2.78m x 2.4m (9'1" x 7'10") or 3.38m x 2.92m (11'1" x 9'7")
- External roof size 3.3m x 2.9m (10'10" x 9'6") or 3.9m x 3.4m (12'10" x 11'2")
- 28mm thick tongued and grooved wall logs (finished size after machining)
- Unique wall jointing system
- All timber used in the construction of this summerhouse originates from sustainable forests
- These summerhouses are untreated as standard - the picture shows what may be achieved using coloured preservatives
- Morticed and tenoned joinery doors and windows
- 2 double opening windows 1070mm wide x 1280mm high (3'6" x 4'2"), one each side of the doors
- 4 outward opening side hinged opening windows
- Cladding height below window 650mm (2'1")
- Double hinged doors with high security mortice lock
- Solid brass or chrome plated brass door handles and cabin hooks
- Solid brass or chrome plated window handles and casement stays
- Acacia hardwood floor bearers
- Strong 20mm thick tongued and grooved floor boards (finished size after machining)
- Floors are prefabricated in sections and factory treated with hardwearing polyurethane floor varnish
- Concave pagoda roof design with substantial rafters
- Decorative mineral felt tiles in a choice of colours
- Zinc plated steel ridge cover with decorative zinc plated ridge feature
- Ridge height 9'6" (2900mm)
- Eaves height 7'3" (2220mm)
- Double doors 3'10" wide (1160mm)
- Door height 6'4" (1930mm)
- This building is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections will pass through a normal single door
UNIQUE LOG CONSTRUCTION SYSTEM: This quality garden room features a unique wall jointing system, which is both attractive and strong and combines the benefits of a log cabin with a conventional summerhouse. Each wall log is slotted in place and individually fixed into the corner posts with purpose made brackets. The brackets are concealed by internal corner cover trims, which are also useful for concealing electrical cables.
HIGH SPECIFICATION DOORS & WINDOWS: The doors and windows in this garden office are similar to those used in house building, with morticed and tenoned joints throughout. Features include fully profiled cills and sealed unit double glazing. All sashes are fitted with draught excluders and good quality ironmongery.
HEXAGONAL BUILDING SIZES: For ease of reference these hexagonal summerhouses are measured as a rectangle. The first dimension listed is the overall width from side to side and the second dimension is the depth from front to back. The overall width is measured at the widest point from corner to corner. The depth is measured at the narrowest point from wall centre to wall centre. The external wall sizes are listed alongside the price. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- Choice of single or double glazed with standard float glass or laminated safety glass
- Choice of black, green or red felt tiles at the same price
- Choice of flag or ball ridge feature at the same price
- Decorative glazing beads available in a choice of styles
- Decorative window frame surrounds in a choice of styles
- Attractive guttering available in a choice of zinc plated steel or copper
- Professional spray applied paint treatment
- Pine benches fitted neatly to the walls on three sides complete with fitted backrests
- Round pine table
- Additional double opening windows
PAINT TREATMENT: A professional spray applied paint treatment using microporous Sigma coatings, with three coats and sanding between coats. There are 180 custom paint colours which can be viewed online. A different colour is possible for decorative door glazing beads, for window frame surrounds and for door frame surrounds. A different colour is also possible for the roof underside, for example if a lighter ceiling colour is required. It is not currently possible to select your choice of custom colours online. If you select the spray applied paint treatment, we will need you to confirm your choice of colours by phone or email. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow.
DECORATIVE FELT TILES: Mineral coated bitumen felt tiles are an attractive and durable roofing material which is far more hardwearing than standard roofing felt. Traditionally used for small buildings only in the UK, felt tiles are used much more in Scandinavia and North America where they are used widely in general housebuilding. The sophisticated design features a strip of almost dry bitumen adhesive. This ensures that every tile is stuck to the tile below within a few days for improved waterproofing and windproofing. All fixings are covered by the next row of felt tiles, partly to ensure a neat appearance with concealed fixings but mainly to protect the fixing holes from any possible moisture. Mineral felt tiles are made using asphalt with a bitumen binder and an external covering of durable and attractive natural stone chips. Mineral felt tiles are often described as felt shingles because the design resembles traditional cedar shingles.
RECYCLED PLASTIC BASE KITS: Designed to spread weight and quickly clipped together, each paver is 500mm x 500mm. These durable and eco friendly plastic pavers are made from 100% recycled polypropylene. Lightweight and easy to install, the finished base will outlast any summerhouse. Extensive preparation is not normally required - just level the soil and lay the pavers directly on the soil. No sand or shingle is required. Weed membranes are not needed below timber floors. Unlike paving or concrete these bases are self draining and fully relocatable. Our standard pavers support 150 tonnes per square metre. They are suitable for any normal use and they can be laid on a soil or shingle sub-base. Our heavier duty pavers support 350 tonnes per square metre. They can be laid on any flat surface including concrete. Where space permits the base is normally laid full size but if required in a tight location the pavers can be easily cut to size with no loss of structural integrity. These heavy duty pavers are only available when you purchase a Summer garden building. Fast delivery within 3-5 days ensures that you can start work quickly.
BURGLAR ALARM: This simple and effective battery operated burglar alarm kit is easy to install in any wooden garden building. The main panel features a digital keypad and a powerful built-in siren. Two pre-wired door contacts are also included complete with a length of cable which plugs into the main panel. A 9 volt PP3 alkaline battery is required, which is not supplied with the kit. The alarm is easy to set using the digital keypad. A delay allows plenty of time to enter or leave the building after setting the alarm. Once the alarm has been armed it will be triggered by opening the door or tampering with the wiring. When the alarm is activated the siren emits a powerful and unpleasant sound to deter intruders.
SOLAR POWERED LIGHTS: These ingenious and affordable solar powered lights are easy to install with no mains wiring and they cost nothing to run. During the day the externally mounted solar panel converts daylight into electricity and recharges the batteries. The solar panel is weatherproof and suitable for outside use. It is normally positioned high on the walls of your summerhouse or on the roof. Our solar internal lights solve the problem of seeing inside your summerhouse at night. Our solar security lights illuminate the approach to your summerhouse at night and may also deter burglars. After dusk the passive infra red movement detector switches itself on when it detects movement. The more expensive solar lights are brighter and stay on for longer.
- Delivery is normally between 4 and 8 weeks after order.
SPECIALIST DELIVERY SERVICE: These summerhouses are normally delivered by the fitters in dedicated vehicles. This ensures less damage and no delay between delivery and fitting.
- All summerhouse prices include VAT.
- Keep a retention until after satisfactory completion.
- Pay only 25% deposit when you order this summerhouse by phone or online.
- Pay the interim balance before delivery by cheque or card.
- Pay the final retention by cheque to the fitter on the day of installation or if you prefer you can pay the retention by debit or credit card a couple of days before installation.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us free on 0800 9777 828 seven days a week. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 25% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit card, a credit card or PayPal. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 25% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode or PayPal. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
- All prices include FREE INSTALLATION by specialist trained staff.
- Your summerhouse will be delivered and installed on the same day by prior appointment with you.
Please scroll down to see our customer reviews about this product. All reviews are genuine unsolicited emails we have received from customers after they purchased this product from us. Please click here to see more reviews from our customers
Hi, I have just received from you a Summerhouse 591, and I am very pleased with it.
As an afterthought, is it possible to buy the guttering seperately, for me to fix? If so, how much?
Terry, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12, 9' x 8' Hexagonal Log Cabin Summerhouse 591, 3rd August 2011
EXTRA NOTE:- AS PART OF OUR SERVICE, ANY CUSTOMER WHO PURCHASES A BUILDING FROM US CAN ADD ACCESSORIES LATER EVEN IF THE ACCESSORY IS NOT NORMALLY SOLD SEPARATELY.